Chapter 34

A/N- sup yall, I've been having troubles with WattPad recently so that's why I haven't updated, so yeah Enjoy✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Raven was nudged awake.
"Come on Ra it's time to wake up" someone whispered, she nodded and slowly got out of the car. She grabbed her luggage and followed her new family inside the airport. The Club got past airport security and had one hour to waste before they had to be on the plane.
AJ, Karl and Luke headed off to look in the stores. While Raven, well she wanted to be alone, so she stood by a window watching the planes.
But Finn, he stood beside her awkwardly, he didn't want to leave her, he wanted to protect her, as weird as it sounds him and Seth were close, Finn knew little Ambrose meant a lot to Seth. He had to keep her safe.
"Can I help you" Raven asked looking at  Finn who was clearly in a Day dream staring at her
"Erm, no sorry" he said shaking his head and looking back at the planes. Finn cursed quietly to himself.
He knew he needed to tell her, do the right thing. Come on Finn man up he thought. But when he turned back to the mini Ambrose, she was know where.
This caused the Irish to worry and wonder, have they upped the date?
Finn raced round trying to find either Raven or his other brothers. Neither was anyway.
"Damn" Finn said walking into the Gucci store.
"Hey, you seen Raven" he asked Nikki Bella. She shook her head
"She done a runner already" she asked
"Something like that" Finn replied heading out. 30 mins till take off. He had to find her. Finns fingers typed in her name to her phone. It didn't ring.
Why didn't he warn her.
"Finn" a voice said he spun around
"Roman?" He asked confused as why the big dog was talking to him.
"I think Ra is in trouble" the big dog explained, Finn nodded grabbing his head
"I think so too" he replied. Clenching his jaw.

A/N/ probably about 2 more chapters let yall✌🏻