Chapter 15

He came and sat next to me. I felt scared.
"I'm sorry sis I just over reacted when I found about you dating Seth" he explained
"I'm not dating Seth" I said he looked at me confused I laughed at him.
"We just kiss" I explained he nodded. I was still scared.
"THE SHIELD ON IN 5" a producer yelled. My eyes widened I wasn't in my gear.
"Get out" I said to Dean he nodded realising to. I quickly put my gear on and met Seth at the top of the stage.
"We still have a few minutes" he said I nodded. Fans was all around us
"I'm still scared" I said to Seth. He looked at me with those brown eyes. Damn. Slowly he hugged me. As he pulled away he put his forehead to mine.
"Don't ever be afraid understand don't ever be scared I'll keep u safe" he whispered and kissed my forehead. I smiled and got ready. Our music hit. We had just left the doors to the stairs to the screaming fans. I was beginning to walk but Seth grabbed me from behind and carried me bridal style to the ring. He helped me over the barricade then became a ninja and jumped over it. I stared at our opponents. Kevin Owens and Bo Dallas. I nearly laughed. Why was Kevin and Bo put together. It was me and Dean going against them. Half way through Dean tagged me in against Kevin. He was an amazing wrestler. Eventually I got space from him and went to tag Dean in but he jumped off the apron and laughed in that lunatic laugh. Slowly I stood up and we met by a power bomb by Kevin.
1
2
3
I didn't have the energy to kick out. I was rolled out of the ring by a tattooed arm. That was romans.  He carried me backstage. I was annoyed why would Dean do that  It wasn't in the scrip. Roman sat on the couch with me in his arms playing with my hair. Then seth and Dean came back. I couldn't be bothered to hear them. My head and back was pounding but I didn't want to tell Roman or the others.
"REALLY DEAN"
"YES SETH PROBLEM"
"YEAH SHES YOUR SISTER"
"NOT ANYMORE"
Then the door opened. It was Renee with hunter. And hunter looked annoyed. I think.
"My head and back hurts" I screamed. Backing away from Roman. Taking a look at Seth before passing out in the ground.