Chapter 13

Ravens PoV
I sat in the living room with Roman. He was trying to comfort me. But he couldn't. Dean hurt me. All I wanted was Seth right now.
"Any sign of Dean" Seth asked from behind me. I turned around and ran into his arms. My head hurt a lot tho.
"It's gonna be okay babe" he whispered in my ear.
"Get the hell away from my sister" a drunk voice yelled from the door way. Dean.
"Calm down" I said standing in the middle of them both.
"GET OUT THE WAY U SLUT" Dean yelled. Roman stood up.
"NO WONDER OUR PARENTS DID WHAT THEY DID TO U" Dean yelled. Tears ran down my face.
"Come on that's enough" Roman said grabbing deans arm. I couldn't look at him.
"Come here" Seth said I ran into his arms and he took me into his room and locked the door. I sat on the bed crying.
"He's drunk Ray" Seth said sitting next to me. I shook my head and cried into his chest. The bus started driving. Continuing to smackdown. I couldn't face Dean. Not now. Me and Seth stayed in his room all day. We could hear Dean shouting.
"I can't believe him" i said
"Don't worry me and Roman will keep u safe" Seth said I nodded and kissed him softly.
"This is what got us here in the first place" Seth said
"And" I said kissing him with more force. Seths hands grabbed my hips and my hands went around his neck as we continued to kiss. With Seth I know I was safe.
"I DONT CARE ROMAN RAVEN HAS TO CLOSE HER LEGS" Dean yelled. I broke down I tears. How could he.
"Babe ignore him okay" Seth said hugging me. It was no good. I stormed out of the room and slapped Dean around the face.
"I HATE U HOW COULD U" I yelled. Dean looked shocked and the boys stayed back. I shook my head.
"WHAT DID I DO TO U" I yelled
"FUCKING OPENING YOUR LEGS FOR EVERYONE" he yelled
"I HAVENT DATED ANYONE SINCE TODD" I yelled
"WHAT ABOUT DAD AND HIS FRIENDS" he yelled. Now Dean was sober and he still said it.
"That's enough" Roman said taking Dean into another room and Seth took me back into his.