Chapter 29

I went back to my hotel room.
Seth betraying us.
Betraying his brothers
Betraying me.
It doesn't make sense. But maybe if I stick around team Shield if Seth Betrays us the Club should protect me.
They can't no about the offer.
I thought as I walked into the Hotel room.
"Roman" I said he looked at me weird
"You and Sasha came back 20mins ago" he said confused
"Stalker much" I said grabbing an apple
"Nah Sasha came here you left a bag with her" Roman said. I nodded.
"Where was you" he asked
"I bumped into Hunter" I lied he nodded unconvinced. I walked away into my room. I layed down on my bed.
Join the Club but betray my Brothers.
Stay with the Shield but risk getting betrayed by Seth.
I rolled my eyes. Then my phone went off.
Unknown- hey it's AJ
Me- how did you get my number
Aj- I have people
Me- what do you want
Aj- you know what I want
After that I ignored him. Urg. I need booze. I got changed and went down to the bar.
"Shots please" I said the bartender nodded. I gave him my money. I had a lot of drinks. The last thing I remember is seeing Karl approach me.
"You need help come on" he said and took me away.
My eyes slowly opened. I sat up and got out of the bed/ room. There was Seth
"Your luckily Anderson was there to help you" he said
"You was very vulnerable" he went on
"YES COLBY I KNOW" I screamed. The Dean walked into the room.
"What's going on" he asked I rolled my eyes and stormed back into my room.
Unknown- your welcome btw
Me- yeah yeah thanks Karl
Karl- it's alright, is club members have to stick by each other's side.
After that I ignored him. I got dressed and there was a knock on the door.
"RAVEN ITS FOR YOU" my brother yelled I walked to the door.
"AJ" I said with a fake smile. He nodded and grabbed my hand before taking me away.
"Styles what's going on" I asked he told me to be quiet and listen. So I did. I heard Seth speaking to The Authority. My eyes widened. AJ looked at me. His hand out for me to shake. And I shook it.
"Welcome to the club" He said
A/N: now I know some of you wanted Team Shield but she hasn't betrayed the shield yet. So just keep reading. She's still kinda with them😊