Bonus: It's Finally Time...

Start from the beginning

When the maid said that it made Natalia really think through everything that was happening around her at the moment and what kind of future she wished for herself.

Would she really run away from her father?

Now when she looks back at that moment it makes her laugh lightly at how her life ended up, in some sense the maid was right. She did run away but not with a romantic partner.

She had no choice back then.

But what makes Natalia think now is if she hadn't changed into a vampire and had survived that night would she have run away if she had found a man she loved but her father didn't accept of?

It's a question she would unfortunately never get the answer for.

It's not something she should be occupying her mind with but she would sometimes end up thinking back to the thought if her father would have accepted Romeo, would he have let the two get married? In some sense, she thinks it's probably better that she doesn't know the answer because it might have only brought her pain.

Hearing a light knock on the door made the bride shake her head from the thoughts and look into the mirror one last time smiling.

"Come in." She said softly but knew perfectly well that the person behind the door heard her.

As the door opened Natalia turned around to come face to face with Edward who when saw her froze for a second because of how beautiful she looked. She looked absolutely magical, like a fairytale.

Edward smiled softly before walking in. "You look absolutely breath taking Angel."

Natalia giggled softly before giving him a small twirl with a wide smile. "Thank you, I do hope my future husband will also think that." Edward just rolled his eyes at that and laughed.

"He'll be stupid to think otherwise. But I didn't come here to tell you how beautiful you look but to ask if you're ready to go? Carlisle is waiting for you to come out and I'm not sure how long Ace will be able to wait out there before he starts going crazy... And I think a blazing black fire is the last thing that we need right now." Natalia let out a little laugh at the thought of Romeo being impatient and the priest looking at him weirdly, but the thought of Carlisle waiting at her outside to take her down the aisle made a soft smile come over her face.

A few months ago the girl asked the man if he would do the honours of taking her down the aisle, with her biological father long dead and Carlisle being the best father figure the girl ever had in her life it seemed only logical to ask him. Of course, Carlisle was more than happy to say yes, if he could have he would have cried.

While Carlisle would be the one to take the girl down the aisle, Jeremy would be the best man to Romeo with Seth, Edward, Emmett and Jasper being his groomsmen. While Romeo chose them to be his groomsmen, Natalia chose Althea to be her maid of honour while Rosalie, Esme, Alice Renesmee and Bella became her bridesmaids.

"Just give me a little bit more time, I need to do something first." Edward looked over Natalia a little bit and when he heard her thoughts about what she was going to do he nodded before placing a soft kiss on her forehead before he smiled down at her.

"Take your time, but at the same time don't like I said, Ace doesn't like to wait long." Edward teased giving his sister one last wink before walking out of the room.

When Natalia heard the click telling her the door was closed she let out a soft sigh and walked over to her dresser before sitting down and taking out her father's painting from her drawer. She let her fingers trace over her father's stone-like face, the face she was so used to seeing when she was still human.