He looked at her before sighing, his pride was too high but seeing her like this, face stained with tears and her rigged breathing, it made him careless.

"I'm sorry." He muttered before leaning forward to wipe away her tears "I just didn't want Thor to worry again, to undergo the pain he felt, for once I want him to just be happy."

She shook her head as the prince slowly pulled his hands away "What about me? You should've thought about how I would feel! I'm your friend Loki!"

His friend, a formal declaration from her, so he finally has a friend huh? he started to smile gently as he took a deep breath.

"I apologize then."

He stated with a small smile that was immediately cut off by the sorceress hugging him, he raised his arms to avoid touching her, he felt stiff, this was the first time someone aside from his brother was hugging him. He could hear her sniff clearly as his chest began to drench in tears, he looked down at her with pity before swallowing his own pride.

The prince slowly lowered his hands to rub her back which she seemed to like since her hug tightened, a smile started to form on the prince's face as he somehow felt warm, the feeling was different yet it wasn't bad.

"You're my friend.." Wanda muttered through her tears

Loki simply nodded "And so are you."

The Goddess of the Hunt slowly made way towards the Grand Hall of Valhalla. Her mind finally at peace as she saw her brother waking up, though she didn't come back immediately the moment she was done, she needed to make sure he'd wake up, and it took days.

She sighed as the pearl white and golden hall came into view, her father sitting upon his throne holding gungnir while her mother was pacing around fiddling with her fingers, the moment the Queen's eyes landed on her daughter she couldn't help but smile as she ran to hug her.

"What happened?" The queen of Asgard asked as she caressed her daughter's face "You didn't come back immediately."

Angela gave a small smile "I had to make sure Loki's fine."

"Why?" Frigga asked as her motherly instinct and paranoia kicked in "Was it really bad for your brother?"

The second child of Odin flashed her mother a warm smile to assure her, it was hard to calm a mother's mind especially when it comes to her children.

She nodded "It was, but he's good now, he'll recover soon."

"Oh god." Frigga held her hand to her mouth as she stumbled a bit, she buried her face in her hand as she stopped herself from crying "We should have known, it was too easy."

"Frigga, my dear." Odin's gentle voice echoed in the empty hall, his voice was stern yet soft, noticing his wife's state made his heart clench, of course, the news made it even worse "He will be alright, Loki is strong."

"For how long?" She retorted at her husband with her face stained with tears

Odin sighed "For as long as needed."

The queen shook her head as she dropped to her knees, Angela was quick to aid her crying mother as she bent over and rubbed circles on her back, she sometimes finds it hard to believe how her mother was one of the fiercest Vanir especially when she's this soft-hearted.