Chapter 18

Hey guys, extremely sorry for the late chapter! Sorry if it's a bit rushed, I was busy all Saturday, so a majority of this is written Sunday, and Monday, I had a lot of homework too, so sorry! Welp, enough of my excuses and onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
America woke up to the sound of a crash, and then a thump. He quickly looked around the room to see Prussia on top of Romano. Only one thought ran through his head at that moment. What the hell?!

"What the heck did I just see?" America whispered, trying his best not to wake up Peter, who was sleeping on his lap.

"You saw nothing." Prussia whispered in a funny voice, and got off the angry Italian.

"Bastardo! I'm trying to sleep here! You-" Romano ranted, before he was interrupted.

"Both of you be quiet! You're gonna wake up Peter, take your argument elsewhere." America hissed at them. He heard mumbled sorry's, as he watched the two of them tip toe elsewhere. He felt Peter shift around in his lap, and begin to open his eyes.

"Good morning, uncle Alfie." Sealand said as he yawned and stretched his arms.

"Good morning Peter! Now go brush your teeth." America said with a smile. He felt a pang of happiness hearing Peter call him uncle. He could be the cool uncle he always wanted.

"Okay." Sealand said, as he slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Oh! What do you wanna eat for breakfast?" America quickly asked, as he began to walk with Peter.

"Can we have pancakes? Please!" Sealand asked with desperation in his voice.

"Okay! I'll go ask Mattie to make some! But, first I gotta brush my teeth too." America exclaimed.

They both finished and joined with the others at breakfast. Everyone was smiling and joking around.
A site almost never seen with the countries. Things were getting better. The invisible walls that once kept the nations apart, have finally began to slowly disappear. Slowly. However, the walls are still there, not all will disappear, after all, many still hold secrets, many still hide their pain, many are still playing the acting game. Most of the nations still haven't seen past all of the acts everyone does plays. That's the hard part. No one's gonna stop the act voluntarily. And people's perspective will not change easily. This is what the Ancients wanted to change. Change their views on each other, and stop a world war 3 from happening. And the best way to stop world war 3, is to help the misunderstood, be understood. Create connections, and help them all become a big family. Prevent history from repeating itself again. It already happened twice, it can't happen again. The next time a war breaks out, there might not be a world to help. They will be successful no matter what it takes.

"Mattie could you get some pancakes for Peter?" America asked while waving his hand.

"Okay, how many pancakes?" Canada yelled back.

"Four please!" Sealand exclaimed, with excitement.

"What about you Al, what do you want?" Canada asked, as he flipped some pancakes.

"I'll take one pancake, and a fried egg." America responded. He'd been slowly eating again. It's been a challenge, but with everyone supporting him, it felt much easier.

"Okay! Coming right up!" Canada yelled. Al's been eating again, and with everyone else supporting him, he's been getting better.