Chapter 2

[Edited] I fixed it up, and tried to make it less cringey, but I don't know if I succeeded,. I changed up a plot point, which will be unnamed to avoid spoilers.
Sorry that a bunch of the characters are OOC. The image above isn't mine. Hope you enjoy. Clarification, the Mexico's, are twins, one boy, one girl, one's named Diego, the other Maria. This isn't cannon, just a common oc people use.
Memory- hi
Allen- hi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
America and Canada were playing with a woman, in a river. Their faces full of laughter. Their eyes and smiles as bright as the sun. Splashing water on each other. That's when all of a sudden the woman stopped stood still listening carefully. Looking around her surroundings.

France and England felt like they knew her, but they couldn't place their finger on it. They were trying to figure out where they knew her from. While America and Canada sat, their faces' in horror, their faces' frightened. Giving France and England looks of hatred. France and England went over to Canada and tried to ask him, what's wrong, while America sat alone.

No one cares about him anyway. Why would they? He's fat, stupid, and unloveable. He just wanted to just disappear now, he didn't want to see all his secrets he hid so long to be revealed. The countries would just hate him even more if they knew about his secrets. Right? Right? He just wanted to walk away from life and just give up. The countries would be better off without him anyway. Because for him living was a struggle. Living was just full of pain and suffering. His thoughts were like poison, they were eating away at him slowly, but steadily, and it hurts like hell. He didn't want to live anymore. Breathing was starting to become a struggle. He felt like, he was suffocating in his own body. Living is like a war. You have to fight many battles to stay alive, but sometimes in the end you lose. And losing meant you die. He wanted to lose the war, but he couldn't, his body wouldn't let him. Living to him was a curse, and death seemed like a blessing in disguise. He always forgot he couldn't die, and that was the hardest part. No matter how much he wanted to escape life, he couldn't, there wasn't a way out. No matter how hard he tried to look. There wasn't a way to die.

"There's someone near, go over there, Maska and Kanata." She said pointing to the bush. Her face calm, as if this wasn't the first time it has happened.

The two went to the bush, while the woman stood there looking around. They were holding on to each other with tears threatening to fall. Scared out of their minds, just wanting to live their lives in peace.

"See that savage over there? She has two children with her, likely taken by force as a baby. It's our job to take them back, if we don't, we'll be a disgrace. On my mark we shoot her, got it?" England whispered to France.

France nodded, his hands shaking a bit, hesitation lurked in his body, it just didn't feel right, they looked happy, so what if the savage took them? They looked so happy, was it right for them to take that happiness away from them?

"Arthur, I don't know if it's a good idea. They look so happy, and the savage hasn't seem to do anything wrong. I don't think we should attack her, maybe we should talk to her or something, maybe there's a story. I don't know why, but it just doesn't feel right to do this." France tried to explain, his hands shaking, scared, hesitation growing quicker than before.

England sat there, thinking about what France had said, it was certainly plausible, but she was a savage, that made it different, savages will always be savages.

"Savages like her never change, they'll always be savages, they'll always live fighting each other, and those two kids don't deserve that. We don't have to kill the savage if you care so much about her, but the kids are coming with us." England argued back, determined to take the kids at all cost.