TWENTY ✵ who wants a kiss

Start from the beginning

"I'm only going if the others are, I don't trust you." Y/N glared.

Laxus put his hand on his heart and made a shocked expression. "Y/N, I-I think you just broke my heart."

Y/N laughed bitterly at him. "I'm gonna kick you again."

︽✵︽

Two o'clock came quickly and the next thing Y/N knew she was sitting in the meeting office. It was only Lahar and Mest in the room. The girl had been nervous at first but she was more confident now.

"So Y/N, how did you find yourself at the Fairy Tail guild?" Lahar asked. His eyes were sharp, like he was interrogating a criminal. Which he was but he didn't know that.

"Just looking for something to do, a friend of mine suggested it to me actually." Y/N smiled looking between the two.

"A good friend?"

"Not really, we just met."

"And where is this friend now?"

Y/N gave Lahar a look. "Does that really matter?"

Lahra pushed his glasses up his nose while he looked down at the file in his hand. "We're just taking everything into account. You're guild file is pretty empty, not much here about you, you don't go on many jobs, not always at the guild. Why is that?"

"I'm a lazy persons Lahar and I have other stuff going on." Y/N spoke dryly.

"Like what?"

Y/N grew annoyed at his stupid questions. "Why do you need to know?"

"Like I said we're taking everything into account." He said sharply. "Something I find strange about you Miss L/N is that you didn't seem to exist before the year x781."

"The only thing your file says is that you lived at an orphanage till the age of five then you just disappeared, for ten years absolutely nothing, no appearance no social events nothing. Then you popped up again at Fairy Tail. What happened in those ten years Y/N?" Lahar asked looking at her. She didn't like his tone or the way he was looking at her, she looked to Mest for some support but she got nothing.

"I don't see how this is linked to the guild?" Y/N laughed.

"Were just taking things into account."
Lahar replied.

"What account?"

The two looked at each other, keeping eye contact, Lahar was looking for something in Y/N's eyes but she was good. She hid herself and her secrets deep inside her. In the dark places she didn't dare go.

Realising he wasn't going to get anything from her he moved onto the next question. However, before he could one of his men walked in.

"Master Makrov is asking for Mest sir."

The two men looked at each other before Mest stood and walked out. However he gave one last look at the girl before leaving.

Now that Mest was gone Lahar was going to be harder.

"So what type of magic do you have?"

Fuck.

"It's a rare type of magic, it's not common." Y/N answered. "It doesn't really have a name."