Hell Part Seventeen

Sorry my updating skills are crappy!

I try! Don't hate me. I'm trying to figure some stuff about this story soooooo bare with me.

Enjoy!x

---------------------------

B a r b a r a

We've been walking around for about an hour and an half and Louis has talked a minimum of about 30 words. He's got like this weird stare going on; just like looking past everything. I'm not sure what his problem was or what I did but it was annoying me. I've been asking what was wrong and he would keeping saying nothing even though its pretty fucking obvious that there was something wrong.

I gave up asking what was wrong or even talking for that matter. He wasn't going to have a proper conversation with me so I wasn't going to try anymore. I know when i'm upset or anything and I don't feel like talking I hate when people keep asking me whats wrong.

What if he was the type of person who wants you to keep asking and talk about it? I'm not his girlfriend or shrink. I'm not gonna keep wasting my breath on someone who doesn't wanna talk.

My arms were both caring multiple bags from my shopping frenzy. I need this job now more than ever. Its so expensive here and i'm using up all my savings money. Its not safe to have all these stores in walking distances. I use to do a lot of online shopping because I was too lazy to drive to the stores and look for parking spots at the busy malls. Now they are just right there and i'm sure by the end of the year i'll be broke.

I'm starring ahead as people walked past us, just watching them. Everyone is dressed so nice and I honestly don't think i've seen anyone walking around in like pajama pants or sweats. It's intimidating.

As I was checking out everyone's outfit this guy walking pretty fast with his head down on his phone. I panic as he gets closer because I don't know if he's gonna look up before he crashes into me. I was stuck in this spot because Louis was on my left side and others were behind me and on my right.

I try inching towards Louis so I can avoid this idiot. Louis looks over at me and then in front of me where I had been looking. Right before the guy hit me Louis roughly pushes him to the side which ending in him stumbling over onto the ground.

"What the hell!?" The stranger jumps up and looks around. "Who did that?"

With the street busy it's obvious he wont figure it out. Louis and I quickly scurry past him just in case he's some psycho.

"Thank you." I said once we got further away.

"No problem." He replies. "I didn't want you getting arresting for beating him up because he made you drop your bags." He smirks over at me.

"I wouldn't have beaten him up." I rolled my eyes. " Probably just kicked him in his shin or something."

"Ouch." He chuckled.

"Shut up."

"Do you need me to hold any of your bags." He offers.

I freeze and look over at him. Ignoring the people who cursed and walked around us. "You jack ass."

"What?" He laughed.

"We've been walking for like a mile and are almost back at the apartment and now you wanna ask if i need help." I take a bag that had a pair of shoes and hit him on his shoulder.

"Oh.." He looks ahead to our apartment building. "Sorry." He looks down.

"Idiot." I mumble and continue walking to the building.