Hell Part Ten

Guys!!! Y'all almost made me cry with all the comments y'all left. I really love reading the comment yall leave!:) . Please keep it up!!:)

Gosh there were so many commenters on this chapter I dont even know who to dedicate to!:) I'll dedicate to the comment that made me really happy!

Dedicated to @PerksOfLarry_

Her comment made me want to cry! Keep reading!

Enjoy! x

--------------------------------------

L o u i s

I watched as the frantic girl rushed around the kitchen looking for nothing. She was just trying to avoid me. After waking up to her right in my face she hasn't said a word to me or looked at me. It's quite funny to see her like this, her tan cheeks are showing a little red tint from what I assume is embarrassment.

"Whatcha looking for?" I asked with a smirk on my face and laughter that was evident in my voice. "Need help?" I bit my lip to stop anything from coming out.

"Nope." she replied and looked at one of the bottom cabinets.

I continued to watch her shuffle around the kitchen grabbing anything and everything. "Can you stop!" she slams a plastic bowl on the cabinet.

I let my laughter out at her behavior. Her hair looked wild and was moving with every movement she made."What am I doing?" I walked over to where she stood and lean against the counter.

"You keep looking at me with your stupid eyes." She leaned against the opposite counter.

I just stared at her and smiled. I couldn't get over seeing her act like this. It was very entertaining.

"I thought I lost one of my earrings over there and you thought I was staring at you but I really was looking for my missing earring." She lied straight through her teeth.

"I never saw you wearing earrings." I smirked.

"Exactly, because I lost them." She smirked right back. She wasn't going to admit it.

"Mhmm but I thought you only lost one not both." I crossed my arms over my chest and smugly looked at her.

"That's what I meant. I lost both." Her cheeks reddened more.

"Oh cut the shit Barbara. Just admit you were admiring me at a close proximity!" I threw my arms out getting tired of her just lying about what she was doing.

She huffed and puffed while squinting her eyes at me. "I wasn't doing that you idiot. Honest I was going to wake you up and you opened you eyes right when I got there." She tried explaining. What she doesn't know is that I know more of what happened then she's trying to put on.

"Oh is that so. What if I told you that I was watching you the whole time." I smirked evilly at her. Her brown eyes widened at my words but returned to their original size.

"Bullshit." she rolled her eyes and brushed past me and out of the kitchen. I followed her all the way to the living room where she grabbed her phone and began messing around on it. Clearly trying to go back to ignoring me.

I sat down closely next to her and threw my arm behind the couch where she sat. "Come on babe just tell me the truth or would you just like me to say what you were doing?" I leaned close to her.

"Uggh." She groans and throws her head back onto my arm. "I hate you. I really do." She shakes her head before picking it back up.

"Girls only say I hate you to the guys that they love." I winked making her face scrunch up in disgust.