Hell Part Twenty Four

Hiyaa:)

I love y'all so much.

Enjoyyy!! xx

//'''''''''''''''''''''''\\''''''''''''''''''''''''//

L o u i s

Sometimes I surprise myself. My actions are quicker than my mind, and by the time my mind realizes what I'm doing its already too late.

Take right now for instance. Barbara stands up, getting ready to leave. I really reached my hand up for some help standing up, but when she grabbed my hand I just wasn't even sure what happened honestly. I know for a fact I'm a dead man.

We both shoot out of the water at the same time followed by a piercing scream from her.

"You motherfucking fucker!!" She shouts and splashes me with the cold water.

I laugh and splash her back. The bright moon illuminates on her face clearly showing her angry expression.

"Why did you do that?!" She asks as she swims over to where the water meets the land. "I'm gonna get sick." She says under her breath. "That was the most idiotic things you've done in your life, and I can promise you you'll regret this." She stands out of the water and try's to strain out her shirt.

"I'll just always keep one eye open around you." I stand out next to her and empty the water from my shoes.

"Moron" she mutters under her breath and make her way up the hill and back on the sidewalk to walk home.

We walked in silence back to my parents house and I was completely regretting my earlier actions. It was cold and windy and our wet clothes was not making it better at all. I was starting to feel really bad. I wish it was hot tonight like it was during the day.

"Damn it's cold." I tried to warm my arms up.

"No shit Sherlock." I could practically hear her roll her eyes. "You just had to go ruin everything with that stupid thing."

"At the time I wasn't thinking completely." I confess. "It just happened."

"Of course it did." she breaths into her hand to warm the up.

I could see my house coming up and there were no lights on at my house. That means they're all asleep and won't question our wet clothes. I don't need another female getting mad at what I did.

We get into the warm house and I drop my house keys on the entry table. The house was quiet and the backyard porch light was just giving us enough light to maneuver around without bumping into anything.

"Want some tea?" I turn on the kitchen light and quietly pull out the kettle.

"Sure." She yawns. "I'm gonna go get out of these wet clothes." She mutters and then goes up the stairs.

I lean my elbows on the counter and let my head hang. I was ready to climb into my warm bed and sleep. We go back to London tomorrow and I was excited for it.

"Are you gonna go change your clothes." Barbara makes me jump when she speaks.

"Yeah." I yawn. I should probably take a shower to get rid of the lake water but I'm too tired. She didn't take a shower so I don't need to.

I sluggishly slide on some sweats and a tank. I looked at my bed for a little bit just imagining what it'd feel like laying down and I could slightly hear the kettle whistling and I just have to have my bedtime tea. I climb down the stairs and into the kitchen where Barb stood pouring the hot water into the tea cups.

"Sugar?" She glances up.

"Yes honey?" I smirk. I know it's late but I couldn't pass on that.

She just glares at me making me laugh. "You're walking on very thin ice." She raises her eyebrow warning me.

"Alright alright." I raised my hands in defense. "Sugar please. I'll get the milk." I opened the fridge to get it.

We silently make our tea and go sit on the couch in the dark. My eye lids were getting heavy and I could feel my body getting tired of sitting up. I only got half way through my tea before I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a big yawn and struggle to lift my self off the couch. I waited for Barbara to speak but when I look at her he cup is sitting between her legs, barely touched, and her eyes were shut. She was out like a light.

I carefully grab he tea cup and go place the both of them in the sink. I tiptoed, for whatever reason, back to her and try to ready myself to scoop her up. I have to put one knee on the couch to get a good position. I count to three in my head and lift her up. It wasn't too graceful but I got stable on both feet and make my way up the stairs.

I carefully set her on her side and crawl into my side. As soon as my face hits the pillow I'm out.

**

Loud snoring, hot breath all up in my face when I start waking up. I open one eye and come face to face with a wide open mouth. I know I'm already in trouble for last night, but sometimes I can't help myself. I take a deep breath and blow into her mouth. She inhaled and started choking. She sits up any immediately starts attacking me.

"I hate you. I really do." She gives me one more slap and goes into the bathroom.

I could smell my moms cooking and hurried down the stairs. Everyone was around the table except Lottie. Most likely with her friends. "Morning mum." I give her a kiss on her check and start making my breakfast plate.

"Good Morning baby." She greets me. "What time is y'all's flight?" She finished with her cup of tea and takes a seat next to Dan.

"At 7." i grumbled. "That was the only stupid flight we could get today. Plus there's gonna be about 2 stops. Which will make the flight longer than usual."

"Oh im sorry boobear. Just take something that'll make you pass out on the flight."

"Mum. Are you trying to get me to do drugs?!" I faked being shocked. "I thought you knew better mum, and to get me, your son, to do it is just irresponsible." I shake my head in disappointment and hurry up the stairs to escape her. I'm glad I made my plate before escaping.

I walk in to the room where Barbara was sitting on the bed with her laptop between her legs. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had on her glasses. "What are you doing?" I ask when she looks up at me.

"Emailing my boss to let him know I'll be back tomorrow and that'll I'll be at work the next day." She looks back down and finishes typing.

"Shit. I need to do that too. I'm glad I had all that vacation time, but since I used it all I can't take a real vacation until next year."

"Right? Me too." She replies. She shuts her laptop and gets off that bed and stretches her legs. she was wearing some joggers and a tank top. "I'm gonna go get breakfast." She brushes past me and unconsciously I sniff her. She smelled like mint and honey.

I shake my head at my self and follow after her down the stairs.

**

"Alright my baby boy, call me when you land." My mom gives me a very tight hug. I say bye to the rest of my family and Barb and I walk through security.

When it's our turn we board the plane and take our seats in first class. It was a gift from my mom and Dan and it was greatly appreciated.

Barbara snagged the window seat before I could get it. I think that's why she jumped in front of me when we were lining up.

We get comfortable as the flight attendants go over the safety procedures. "Did you remember the sleepy pills?" She asks as she buckles her seat belt.

I think real hard about whether I grabbed them from the counter at my moms, but I can't remember. I scooped my backpack off the ground and frantically searched through it.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Of course you forgot." She sighed. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. "This is going to be a long flight."

------------------*------------------

Don't kill me. PLEASE

It's been crazy months. School is just killing me. Work it's killing me. And I went on vacation. And not to mention Zayn leaving the band was awful!!!!

I hope yall enjoy and are still here! I love yall soooooo much!!