Hell Part Eleven

Hiiii!!!:):):)

Love y'all loaddddds!! Sorryyy if its too short!! I tried!

Dedicated to @Gabrielasdfg because she's from Chile and I loveeee knowing that I have readers from around the world!:)

Enjoy! x

-----------------------------------

I could hear voices around me as I laid out on the couch in Liam's apartment. My face was smooched against the cushion, most likely gonna leave marks on my face. I was sleeping perfectly until I heard those voices. It was all sort of muffled so I couldn't exactly make up the words.

The more I started waking up the more I can hear the voices better.

"Just fucking go wake her up" I hear Louis say through his teeth.

"No. She was up late. Just leave her alone." Liam bites back. "She left for a reason."

"Shut up." Louis snapped and a heard heavy foot steps coming near where I laid pretending to be asleep.

"Barbara." Louis' voice comes out front in front of my face. One of his hands on my shoulder starts shaking in attempt to wake me up. "Barbara get up." He says slightly annoyed.

"Ughh what do you want?" I decided not to play sleep anymore.

"You left your cell phone at the apartment and someone called about a job interview." He stands up from his crouching position. "Thought you'd want to know." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Thanks." I sit up and try taming my bed hair.

"No prob. Here's your phone." He takes my iPhone out of his pocket and awkwardly stand in the middle of Liams living room.

Speaking of Liam he was standing behind the couch watching Louis like a hawk. It's quite funny seeing him like that. He's acting like Louis's gonna hurt me or something.

"Well I'm gonna go call them back and hopefully get the job." I stand and stretch out my sore limbs. "Thanks Liam for letting me stay here." I pull him in for a hug and exit his place. I could hear Louis' foot steps behind me. We both stepped into the elevator. No words were spoken as we climb to our floor.

I felt way more awkward around him then I have ever. And I have no good reason to be.

L o u i s

She walks to her room without a word or a glance. I don't really fully understand why she's upset or mad or whatever she's feeling. I didn't think what happen yesterday was that bad. So what that she was checking me out. It isn't a crime or anything. I didn't know she'd get so embarrassed, i mean if I did know I think I still would have messed with her, but thats beside the point. I just don't get girls

She finally comes out of her room after about 30 minutes and takes a seat on the coach. It seems like that's all we do here. Out of the corner of my eye I see her staring at the TV while chewing on her nails. Its a habit i've noticed she did when she was thinking.

"So did you call the job people back?" I quietly asked.

"Huh." She jumped "Oh yeah I have an interview tomorrow and i'm really nervous." She picks at a different fingernail.

"Why? Whats the job?" I turned to face her.

"Its at this really fancy restaurant. I've only ever worked at Chili's or some fast food place." She nearly chewed her nail off. "I'm a klutz so what if I fucking knock something over or spill something."

Aww she's all cute and flustered when she's nervous. "I'm sure you'll do great. Just relax they'd be dumb not to hire."

"Yeah right." She finally took her fingers out of her mouth.