22. Fancy boat ride.

Start from the beginning

"Now that's how it's supposed to look." I chuckled.

"Do you have shoes? A button down?" I asked.

"Shoes, yes. Button down? No." She frowned.

"What color is your dress shoes?"

"Black."

"Alright, I got you."

"Do I have to pay for that too?"

"Nah, you're paying for the suit because you're keeping it."

I planned on waiting on Pep to come home before I chose my outfit. Rayuga left the room to put the suit in the guest room that she was staying in and went for food. I continued watching tv as I waited on her to come back.

A couple minutes later I heard two different sets of footsteps coming down the hallway, one had on shoes and the other barefooted. Pep was home. They both turned the corner, bowls in hand with laughter on their lips.

"Baby, you're home." I smiled widely at Pep.

"I am." She came to kiss my forehead.

"You like the soup?"

"You plan fi tie me?" She asked seriously.

I bust out laughing and said, "that's stew peas!"

"Same thing!" She rebutted.

I rolled my eyes and rested my empty bowl back on the nightstand. They sat on the bed watching tv and drank their soups while making small comments here and there. I made my way into the closet and found a white button-down with a black slim tie for Yuga. Pep usually wanted us to complement each other whenever we went out but I didn't feel like wearing a black suit tonight, if she wanted to then that's on her.

I found my forest green colored suit that I got because of Django Jane. I didn't want to wear a tie so I decided on a black button-down. I went over to her side of the closet and took down her black Armani suit with a white button-down and her black slim tie. I took out my phone and sent a text to Melody telling her to bring dark blue options to see which one matched closest to Yuga's suit, she should be getting ready over here. The four of us formed an inseparable bond since Yuga got shot and Pep came from lockup.

"What time is the boat ride?" I stepped from the closet.

"They said that the boat leaves at 9 so we should be there before." Pep answered.

I glanced at the digital clock and it was 6:35, if Melody got here before 7 we should be able to leave out and reach by 8:30. Melody did take long to do her makeup and hair so I could only hope that we had enough time to drive out to the dock and not be late. I knew that this was a meeting and the majority of the drug lords or their seconds would be present tonight, from different areas of St Amrys. We were located to the east side and Pep ran this area but there was still someone that she had to answer to, he was the biggest drug lord and basically ran all of St Amrys. The last I heard, he was looking to retire and wanted someone capable to take over his reign. Whenever our drugs came in at the port, his guys would check it off, the only thing they weren't apart of was the girls coming in at the airport.

"Okay, we will be leaving at 8." I had a serious expression on my face, this wasn't up for debate.

Pep nodded and stretched her bowl towards me. I took it and waited for Yuga to hand over hers. I left the room with all three bowls stacked into each other and made my way to the kitchen. I dished out the soup into color-coordinated dishes, red covers were for Pep and the blue tops were for me. I left them out on the counter to cool, I'd cover them and put them in the fridge before we leave out. I cleaned up the kitchen and made my way down to the throne room for some alone time. I rolled myself a joint and started up my game choosing Assassins Creed to occupy my time. Melody would text me to come let her in so I'd go up at that time.