Chapter 16 - Your Still An Innocent

Start from the beginning

Richard repeated the actions over and over again, fucking Charlie into him. Richard really was a whore. It wasn't right the things going through his head, the words bound to spill out of his mouth and the things he wanted Charlie to say to him, the names he wanted the innocent boy to use or how desperately he wanted Charlie to his prostate with enough force to set the world off balance.

But of course, he bit his tongue and guided the boy in and out of him, on the hood of his car, after he snuck him out of his bedroom window. Now, here they lay, Richards hands reaching behind him, his body arching off the hood and his head rolling back as Charlie got the hand of the hole thrusting thing and took control.

Richards's eyes wondered tot the sky and fuck was it beautiful. Charlie was beautiful. The way his short curls bounced off his forehead and his nibbled on his lip, watching himself guide in and out of Richard with ease. "S-Superman, please, Faster." Richard whined, panting and begging for more.

Charlie was mid thrust when he nicked Richards neglected prostate and he let out a stream of curses, banging his head against the hood of the 69' and groaning under his breath.

"R-Right there Charlie, fuck your little slut." He slurred, moaning like a fucking pornstar. He really was a slut, his whole body quivering under Charlie's awkward touch. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he liked it, god did he like it. Richard looked to good stretched out on his car like that, his chest rising and falling rapidly, his hand lazily stroking over his own cock.

And it pushed Charlie's limits, his tummy getting that coiling feeling he knew meant he was going to 'cum' as Richard called it. He attempted to move his hips faster, low moans leaving his lips, trying to cover them unlike Richard who let them flow. He was rather vocal when he got fucked, shouting profanities but he held those back for now, only a few slipping here and there.

"Fuck me harder Charlie, please," He whimpered, his eyes squinting shut as he tugged on his cock harder, his car moving back and forth even thought it was in park.

But Richard didn't care what happened to that damn car right now, he was getting banged by the person he imagined every time he had sex, so, nothing would ruin this moment.

"R-Richard I can't hold it." Charlie murmured, his head falling back and Richard knew he had to act fast, using one hand to cup his balls and massage while he stroked.

The different combinations sent his head realign and he finally clenched up, spewing on his chest a tad but still holding off till Charlie too was shooting his load into the condom and ultimately, Richard.

"Charlie-" Rickard panted, leaning up to kiss the lad. "That was so good." He laughed.

Charlie himself was still a mess and couldn't fit to words together without shuddering. "C-Can I take i-it out?" He wondered, breathing heavily against Richards neck. "Yeah baby, you can take it out."

Charlie blew a sigh of relief and pulled out of Richard, his eyebrows knitting together at the sensation. Richard then reached down and pulled the condom off of Charlie and tilted it up to his mouth, letting the sweet substance drizzle down the rubber and into his awaiting mouth.

Charlie watched in awe, licking his lips before he too leant down and slurped up the seed from Richards stomach, the two smirking and giggling when they finished.

"C'mon, why don't we go cuddle?" Richard suggested, pulling on his boxers. "C-Can we go to my house and cuddle?"

Richard obligated and helped the blonde dress before jumping in his car and making the drive to the Tomlinsons home, where they snuck in the front door, crept up to Charlie's room and discarded there clothing once more.

"Goodnight Superman." Richard whispered, kissing Charlie's temple and cuddling behind him, where they both feel asleep.

~*~

Morning came with a cool breeze through Harry and Zayn's open window and Harry groaned, pushing his body further into Zayn's. Today was Saturday, but Zayn still had to work. Not that he wanted to. He wanted to stay home and spend time with his family, but no, classes call.

Just like the phone.

"Hello?" The darker man answered with annoyance. "Professor Tomlinson? Your class has been canceled today due to the storm. We understand that storms pass through offend, but, the students have large projects we don't want ruined by the rain so it will be postponed until Monday."

Zayn internally cheered, thanking the woman on the other side and hanging up the phone. "Guess what Charming...I don't have to go to work today." He kissed Harry's nose then his lips, before latching his teeth into the creamy flesh. "Ahh-Can we g-go do something?"

Zayn nodded his head and smiled, pulling the covers off his body. "I'm going to check on Charlie and if he's still sleeping, I'll come back and well snuggle some more, Okay?"

Harry nodded, pulling Zayn down for a short kiss before he wondered off to his son's room where he poked the door open and peered inside.

There, lie two bodies, curled up together, Ones head at the others neck while the larger arms wrapped around him.

Richard forgot to go home last night.