Chapter 3 - Your The Only One That Knows I Lie

Harry was finally thrown from the room, on his bum thankfully, instead of his tender head, but the pain withered up his spine, making him cry out, Zayn rushing to his aid.

"S'Okay charming." He insisted, peeling off his hoodie to cover Harry's naked body. "Y-You promised." Harry sobbed, leaning his head against Zayn's shoulder which was warm and inviting, giving Harry some sort of comfort when Zayn's arms wrapped around him. "I know, I'm so sorry Harry." Zayn sighed, picking the boy up and walking him to the bathroom they shared.

"Hurts." Harry mumbled, lifting his legs up which had blood leaking down them. On the occasion their 'dad' got mad, he took it out on Harry, ripping open his walls and causing red crimson to rush out of his body. "I know but I have to do it." Zayn sighed, spreading the ointment, in which he paid for, on Harry's bum, soothing the burning sensation and making Harry feel numb. It was better than the surging pain.

"C'mere." He held his hands out after cleaning the cream off his finger, having applied it around the ring of abused muscles.

"You're okay...do you want a bath?" He asked, helping Harry to stand while he lifted up the toilet seat for Harry to sit on, so pressure wasn't against his bum; creating more discomfort. "Please." Harry responded, nodding his head and playing with one of his bath toys, which, once again, Zayn bought for him.

"Zayn." He nibbled on his lip. "Yes?" Zayn asked, squirting bubbles into Harry's bath water. "He'll stop right?" Harry 's head lifted up, bright blue eyes which were suddenly drained, fearing Zayn's words. "No...But I'm going to take you away, Charming...Only a year to go." He reassured, fusing Harry's messy hair.

"Were are we going?" The innocence in his voice pained Zayn. He didn't understand the things their dad did, and he wanted to keep it like that. Although the rape continued; Harry was unaware of the joy of sexual intercourse with the one you love and Zayn insist to keep it in that way. He wanted to keep insist's innocence because it was all the boy had left.

"I don't know yet, love." Zayn sighed, lifting Harry and setting him in the bath water. "Can we live in a big castle?" His whole demeanor changed from sad little boy-to giddy child in seconds. "Yes Harry, we'll get the biggest castle around and we'll never grow tired, or hungry and we'll live happily ever after." He insisted, spreading some strawberry scented shampoo over Harry's head, massaging it into his scalp.

"Like Aladdin?" Harry wondered, closing his eyes as Zayn rinsed his hair. "Just like Aladdin, Charming." Harry smiled happily, not catching the tear that rolled down Zayn's cheek. Harry looked so happy about his life, when it was the worst it could ever be. The boys attitude inspiring, giving Zayn encouragement .

He didn't mind taking care of his little brother; in fact, it was all he ever wanted to do. He wanted to cuddle him up and keep him warm on the coldest of days; he wanted to keep those evil villains away, like their mother and father. And more importantly, he wanted to make Harry happy.

He wanted to make Harry feel loved, and smart, and wanted.

"Harry." He called, lifting Harry's chin to meet his gaze. "You are a brilliant boy; don't ever let anyone tell you differently." Harry nodded, licking at his chapped lips. "Do you promise?"

Harry gulped, looking down at his hands which held a yellow rubber ducky.

Harry suddenly felt angry, he felt like his body was on fire and he just wanted to break everything. But he knew he couldn't do that, his dad would be mad and hit him. So he settled for throwing the duck across the room, thrashing around in the bathtub a bit, knocking some things off the shelves, while holding onto his head.

"H-Harry." Zayn tried to grab him, stopping his actions. "Harry stop you're going to hurt yourself." He insisted, finally getting the boy to stop, his loud sobs filling the room. "Shh, Shh." Harry covered his face so Zayn did what any person not in their right mind would do; he climbed into the water, clothed and all, wrapping his arms around Harry from behind. "You're okay." He repeated, caressing Harry's skin.

The bubbles whooshed around; exposing red water Harry's cries only making everything go faster. "Harry, we need to get you out of here." Zayn insisted, taking his little brother from the water, wrapping his Disney towel around him which was faded after years of use.

Then, they made their way to Zayn's room, were he laid Harry down on his bed, lifting the youngers legs.

Blood leaked down Harry's legs, covering the towel and Zayn's bed. "God." Zayn covered his mouth. "No, please no." he reached his hand down, spreading Harry's cheeks and the boy only screamed out louder. "We need to get you to the hospital." He insisted, wrapping the towel around him again and racing to his car, where he set Harry in the passenger seat, before running to his own side.

"They'll make you better." He ensured, pealing out of the driveway.

~*~

Minutes later, Zayn arrived outside the emergency room, not even caring to park the car before jumping out, grabbing his little brother and rushing him into the ER.

"Sir, can I help you?" A soft voice asked, seeing as Zayn was frantic, looking around for someone, anyone to help Harry who was screaming in udder pain. "Please! M-My brother, something's wrong." The nurse eyes the blood dripping on the floor, rushing Zayn and the boy through the double doors, where she called for a doctor.

Zayn reluctantly handed Harry to the man, wiping the tears from his eyes, trying not to break down, for the sake of his little brother, who he so loved. "Be careful with him, he has autism." Zayn said before they took Harry away, making Zayn stay behind.

His fingers ran through his hair, tugging at the strands as he tried, he honestly tried not to scream but it just came out, his body sinking down to the floor.

And he cried; he cried so fucking hard, punching the wall till the same nurse finally calmed him down, ensuring Harry would be okay.

He was then rushed outside to move his car, giving him some fresh air were he whipped out a a fag and lit it up, trying to get himself to calm down and not drive all the way home and strangle the man he called his father.

And in all honesty, he pondered the solution in his head for what seemed like an eternity, lighting up cigarette, after cigarette.

"Mr. Malik?" Someone called, searching around the parking lot till their eyes finally landed on Zayn. "Is he okay?" He asked nervously, following the women inside were they could talk more privately, a deep sigh leaving her lips. "Do you have any idea how these got inside of your little brother?"

She held up a jar with two razors in it and Zayn broke down again, wiping the tears from his over worked eyes. "N-No." He lied, crossing his arms and hiding his face.

"Well, they did some pretty extensive damage and we found something else..." She pushed, and Zayn knew exactly what it was.

"There was semen in his rectum...Was...Was your little brother raped?" Again, Zayn lied, shaking his head. Of course the nurse didn't believe it, but she still let Zayn see Harry. She could tell the darker cared for Harry, that he would never lay a finger on the handicapped boy.

~*~

Zayn only cried harder at the right of Harry. An oxygen tube hanging out of his nose, dressed in a hospital gown. "Zaynie?" He asked excitedly, not wanting to sit up, but still the happiest little boy to walk this earth. "Hi charming...How are you feeling?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders, scooting over for Zayn to sit beside him. "Better." Was all he said, snuggling closely to Zayn's side, for once not having to worry about their dad, and getting a restful night's sleep.

~*~*~