Chapter 27 - It's Getting Hot On My Shoulders

The next day Harry and Zayn found themselves in a large office, tucked deep in the city. Apparently Maura didn't just publish children's books, she was huge! Best sellers and even books Zayn himself had read had been published by her.

            " Harry, sweetie are you sure you want to do this?" Zayn asked, placing his hand on Harry's thigh. "Yes," The curly boy giggled, taking Zayn hand in his own as the secretary called them in.

            Louis and Niall followed behind the two boys into Niall's mums office, Maura smiling from behind her desk. "Hello, boys, have a seat!" She said anxiously, gesturing to the seats in front of her. "Hi mum," Niall kissed her cheek, taking a seat at the back of the office with Louis next to him. "So boys, this is Jessica, she'll be helping with the writing process, all you guys really need to worry about it the illustration, that's the painting Harry. Do you think you can do that?"

           Harry nodded eagerly, giggling. "Do me and Zaynie get to paint fairy tales?" He asked, nibbling on his lip. "Yeah Hazz, we can draw all kinds of fairy tales. Anything you want."

           Harry giggled, leaning against Zayn's shoulder. "Awe," Jessica sounded, smiling. "Aren't they adorable," Maura whispered and Jessica nodded in agreement.

            "Well, Now we need to set a schedule. The book needs to be done within the next two months, so we can set a date for Jessica to stop by and help with the writing, while Harry and you work on the Art. But I suggest you don't start it till after the plot is finished."

            Zayn nodded, rubbing circles on Harry's hand, Harry's squeezing his fingers in response. "How does next week sound? Wednesday, maybe?"

            Zayn nodded, starting to stand up. "That sounds wonderful..."

            Maura walked around the desk giving Harry and Zayn big hugs, Harry giggling through the whole thing. "Okay well, Jessica will contact Jay before she comes over so, you don't have to worry about anything for a while. Have fun boys! And Niall, are you staying at Lou's again or will you ever come home? I think your room has been inhabited by a tribe of gnomes." 

            Niall chuckled softly, shaking his head at his mother's joke and retreating out the door.

            "That was fun..." Louis laughed, getting in the car. "You guys are going to write a book...that's er...Amazing." Harry breathed, laughing.

            Zayn shrugged, pulling the door closed and letting Harry rest his head against Zayn's lap. "Hey charming," Zayn smiled, leaning down to kiss him before sitting back up straight. "I'm glad you covered your bite marks...I don't know what everyone would have thought if you two went in there looking like test dummies for K9's."

            Zayn snickered. Under all the cover-up were large, purple teeth marks. "You guys really need a new kink, you look like chew toys."

           Harry giggled because he understood that reference, and nuzzled into Zayn's lap which for Zayn, was a little close to his most intimate spot.