Chapter 13 - How You Ever Gonna Find The Sea

Zayn sighed, tracing his fingers over the colorful paintings of Disney characters playing and smiling. "I miss you." Zayn cried quietly, his hands now moving across the new paintbrushes and full tubes of paint. "So much..." He bit his lip; grabbing an etching pencil, starting to draw the features of a blond boy.

He filled in the face; finishing every little blemish and mark he grew to love so very; very much. He shaded around the boys neck, drawing his perfectly crooked teeth and filling in the features of his magical eyes.

"Who is that?" A voice from across the room and startled Zayn, making him drop the pencil. "It's my brother Harry." He finished, biting on his lip.

"He's...Beautiful." The figure said, making his way into the room. "Listen, I'm sorry about saying he was childish...I should have known better." The blue eyes boy said, stepping into some light and exposing it was Louis, with a box in his hand.

"It's okay," Zayn sighed, beginning to shade in the background. "No...It's not. I wanted to apologize...And give you these. They're for Harry." He said, setting the box on the table beside Zayn, who opened the box timidly.

"T-These..." He bit his lip. "This is every Disney movie ever made. Where did you get these Lou?" He smiled, picking up a few Mickey Mouse movies, a Cinderella, the box containing one and two. "I collected them over the years. But I'm too old for them...They're Harry's now."

Zayn then leaned over, wrapping his new brother in a tight hug, sighing with content into his shoulder. "Really, you didn't have to do this...But thank you Lou, Really."

The two separated; Louis smiling at Zayn. "If you guys ever need anything, you know you have us. We're all family." Louis added, looking around the large room. "I think your brother will love it here. He seems like a special kid." Louis patting Zayn's shoulder before retreating from the room with a smile.

Zayn bit his cheek; finishing the drawing; which he took off the easel and taped to one of the large windows, so it was right in few when one walked in.

A few seconds later, Zayn herd the familiar voice returning to the room.

"Hello?" Louis said, now nibbling on a piece of celery

"Sure," Louis continued, "This is Louis, by the way. I'm Jay's son,"

With a chuckle, he responded shortly. "You too. Alright, here's Zayn,"

"Zayn?" Harry s soft voice came, making Zayn smile wider.

"Hey, charming, it's me," Zayn said, in all honesty a little bit choked up. He hated being so far away from Harry, from his precious little baby.

"I went outside on my own," Harry giggled, "Liam didn't like it,"

"What! Let me talk to Liam!" Zayn screamed in panic. What if Harry got hurt? He didn't even know this Liam and he had to trust him with Harry's life!

"No, no, Zaynie, it's okay," Zayn bit his lip, awaiting Harry's next words, "Liam got me before the car did,"

Now Zayn was panicking, Harry really COULD have gotten hurt! "Harry Styles, you put Liam on the phone right now, do you hear me?" He growled, probably being too harsh with the small boy.

"Hello?"

"Okay, listen here, Liam," Zayn huffed a the lad, "I don't know why the hell you would let him go outside on his own, but if you ever do it again, or let him get hurt, I will hunt you down and destroy you," He finished, Louis giving him a scared look.

"Uh, yes, I understand. But the only reason this happened was because of my father. Harry is a little bit afraid of him, and he was really skittish, and he started yelling at me, and then he ran outside. I chased after him because I knew he wasn't allowed out there alone. And he was in the middle of the street. I had to jump out in front of a car to save him,"