Chapter 21 - You Used To Lie So Close To Me

Zayn was a mess. Just when he thought he and Harry would live happily ever after, something had to come and screw it up. Anger mixed with his sadness, and he dropped to the ground, pounding his hands to the floor. Louis fell down next to him.

            "It's okay, Zee," Louis cooed, "Harry will come around. He probably just doesn't understand. Let me go try and talk to him, okay?"

            All Zayn could so was nod and wipe his face and Louis walked down the hallway and to Harry and Zayn's room.

            "Hey, Harry, can I come in?" Louis asked knocking lightly.

            "What's the password?" A grumpy Harry asked.

            "Uh..." Louis searched his brain for something, anything. "Prince Charming?"

            "How did you know?" Harry's voice called through the door as he finally opened it, letting Louis in.

            "Hey, buddy," Louis said, sitting on the bed beside him.

            "I don't want to talk," Harry insisted, grumping still.

            "Why not?" Louis asked.

            "Zayn hates me. He doesn't love me like he said, even though we had sex. He kissed with that mean lady," Harry said, crossing his arms over his chest as tears began to fuill his eyes up to the brim.

            "No, baby," Louis said, "He didn't kiss her, it was a misunderstanding,"

            "I don't care. Go away!" Harry yelled, suddenly fuming with anger again.

            "Harry, you have to relax and come out of your room soon," Louis insisted.

            "I will only talk to Liam," The autistic boy said, pushing Louis from the room and locking it behind him.

            "Shit," Louis cursed.

~

            "Hello?"

            "Hi, Liam, it's Louis Tomlinson,"

            "Oh, hi Louis. Are you calling in regards to our favorite little curly boy?" Liam asked.

            "Yeah, uh, actually that's the problem. He's a little bit upset at the moment, and claims that he won't come out of his room until you come and talk to him. Would you mind coming over for a little bit? You can eat dinner with us, and whatever, but, we really need you right now. Mostly Zayn and Harry," Louis explained.

            Liam didn't really understand but he was already putting on his shoes and coat, heading out the door and hopping into his car, "I'm on my way,"

~

            Liam arrived minutes later, knocking on the door and hugging Jay when she answered. Jay explained the whole situation to Liam, who immediately cringed at the thought of a crying and hurt Harry. He walked up to the room timidly, hearing the sobs coming from downstairs-Zayn-and the sobs from the bedroom- Harry.

            "Hey, Haz, it's Liam," Liam knocked gently. The door flung open and Harry threw himself into Liam's arms. "Hey, buddy,"

           Harry pulled him into the room and closed the door behind him, "Liam," He cried.

            "Hey, buddy, it's okay," Liam cooed.

            That's how they spent the next hour or so, just talking, Liam trying to do his best to calm the younger boy down. He assured him that Zayn didn't mean it, that he didn't kiss Perrie, but for some reason, Harry just didn't believe it. He had never been hurt in this way before, he had never been hurt so emotionally. And it was painful.

~

            Zayn knew that he couldn't sit around and cry all day. He had to do something, something to win his baby back. So, naturally, he headed down to the art room, and pulled out his supplies. He was going to do something that Harry would never forget, something that would make him realize that.

            He pulled out his colorful paints and began to draw a story.

            The story of how he and Harry came to be.

            The story of their love.