"The one you keep sneaking out to go see." Nikki explains while eyeing me weary like, making me shake my head slightly.

"The one who left you those gnarly hickeys on your neck." Tommy states with a mouthful of food, making me sink further in my chair.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I play only causing my uncle to sighs. "You know, I'm going to have to meet this motherfucker right?" He states making me quickly meet eyes with Nikki. "It's not a serious thing." I say placing my pizza onto the paper plate.

"But he sure as hell marked you like you two were." Vince says while licking the pizza grease off his fingers. "We didn't have sex." I tell them causing Tommy to raise a brow at me, while my Uncle groans in annoyance from the topic of discussion.

"You sure?" Tommy asks in a tone of disbelief, clearly not believing it.

"Yes Tommy, I'm sure. I'm sure because... I'm still a Virgin." I state exposing myself so maybe Nikki would back off. I heard from some guys in high school that no guy truly wants a Virgin. I personally think it's false, since I believe a guy would practically fuck anything. But I did hope, it would turn off Nikki a bit. "Theres no way! I mean looks at you." Tommy exclaims, causing me to glance over arbNikki who furrowed his eyebrows, resulting in my heart feel like it fell out of my chest.

"Well did you want to loose it?" Vince asks making me shrug my shoulders. "Yes." I confess honestly, creating only further confusion for the men in the room.

"Then why didn't you?" Vince asks causing me to smile sadly to myself. "I heard stories about girls growing attach to the person you loose it too, and I knew I couldn't do that to the either of us." I honestly answer, causing them all to slowly nod in agreement but Nikki.

"I'd rather loose it to someone I know wants me around." I add causing Nikki to furrow his brows at the girls comments, while Tommy nods in agreement.

"Makes sense; Don't worry about it Kay... I had that same problem."

"Of course you did, lover boy." Mick sarcastically mutters, causing everyone to chuckle in the room in amusement. "The hell is that supposed to mean?" Tommy asks, clearly not liking at thought of being laughed at.

"Don't worry about it." Mick mutters before taking a swig of alcohol.

A week later the band found a manager with finding bigger gigs, and even helped me land a bigger job opportunity with pay. I was offered to be the managers assistant, which definitely made my life way easier. I didn't have to wake up early hours on weekdays to open the record shop, nor did I have to walk to work. My work was being surrounded by the boys, which I loved doing anyway.

Somehow Doc got the band a spot in a huge gig, supposedly the arena that it's going to be held at
was huge. Which meant they could fit many more people in the audience. Hell—they even are going to broadcast their show across America! Which was definitely nerve racking for the guys, despite them denying it a couple days ago,

Once the day was finally here, they all looked like they were going to shit their pants. Currently my Uncle was peeking out of the curtain, eyeing the huge crowd & television production outside, which wasn't helping his nerves. "We're going to fucking die." He mutters before nervously facing his niece and the two members. "You'll be fine—You guys are going to kill it." I reassure Mick and the others, before meeting eyes with Nikki who smiled over at my kind words.

I then watch Tom walk over to the band with another production guy following closely behind him. "Boys, on behalf of Elektra Records, I just wanna wish you good luck, tonight." He says before looking around for our lead singer.

"Where's Vince?" He asks causing us all to awkwardly stare at each other. We all knew where he was, but none of them wanted to say.
"Just saw him in the dressing room getting ready." Doc tells him, finally making his own appearance, giving him an bright smile.

"This is your first big show, there's 18,000 people out there, tonight so...please don't fuck this up." Doc says reminding them causing Nikki to tense up.
"Thanks, Tom." Doc says forcing a smile his way, hoping the nerdy man would give him & his band  some alone time.

"Let's go look for Vince & that beautiful girlfriend of yours—See you in a bit!" I say to Tom, immediately holding her arm with his own, before turning to the boys with a smile.

"Have you seen my date? She's a brunette. She's wearing a leopard-skin bikini top." He asks the production guy following us, but he just shakes his head 'no'.

"You've got to find her 'cause if she misses the show, she'll kill me."he says to the man before knocking on the dressing room door. Only if he knew that both of the people he was looking for were behind that door... "Vince! Vince! Everyone's waiting on you! Hurry up!" He yells through the door.
"I'm coming!" He yells causing me to link arms with Tom again, making him furrow his brows at me.

"Vince wouldn't miss this for the world. Come on, let's go find your date, yeah?" I say as we walk down the hallways again.

As we walk around for a bit, making some side conversation, we finally found her coming the back way of the dressing rooms. As nears us, she takes notices our linked arms, causing her to snarls over at me, making me instantly let go of Tom.

"We've been looking all over for you! The shows about to start, come on." I say faking a smile over at her, before walking towards the back of the stage where I spotted the band walking up the metal stairs. I quickly bring them up water bottles, which they all took immediately. "We are going to die." My uncle repeats making me sigh. "You guys will do amazing, just enjoy yourself's out there." I reassure them, before watching Tommy throw up over the railing. "I'm okay!" He says causing me to take away the beer and hand him a bottle of water.

Nikki then brings in everyone in a group huddle, even myself. After giving a brief motivation speech, this allows them to get hyped before they go on stage. Before they do so, Mick, Tommy, and Vince all ruffle my hair before running on stage, while Nikki places a small peck on my forehead before stepping on stage making my insides flutter. As the crowd went wild at the groups appearance, I walk down the stairs towards Tom, his date, and Doc.

"Come on, lets find a spot to watch from!" I exclaim in excitement, Doc leading them to an area where they could watch the boys from. Once we found a good enough area, the group began to playing 'Shout at the Devil'. The crowd immediately went wild, singing, screaming, shouting, the lyrics out while head banging to the music.