13

Night has fully approached, the moon shines brightly in the sky. Meanwhile, I am sitting on the desk chair - thinking who should I sleep with. Due to the earthy-damp smell from the rain and the leak which I dislike, I left the room.

I should probably sleep in Xiumin's room. He seems neutral.

I rush back inside my room then grab my phone, blanket and pillow. With my hand full of my belongings, I dash to Xiumin's room.

"Minseok-ah," I called his name across the door. He open the door and look at my belongings, "You're sleeping here?"

"Yep," I nodded as he take my blanket and pillow from my arms. He place it on his bed then gave me a hug, "Don't worry, you're safe here."

"Thank you," I thanked him as he release the hug. I place my phone on his table then lay my butt on his bed, placing the pillow and the blanket in the proper place.

"I'm sleeping first, good night Y/n!" He smiled then he lay on the bed, shutting his eyes. "Good night," I responded then lay myself on the bed. I close my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

"Y/n, wake up," Xiumin pat my arm as I slowly open my eyes. "Morning Minseok," I greeted him then I jump out from the bed. "Let's get ready for school," I told him as I rub my sleepy eyes.

I walked towards my bathroom then take a quick shower. I put on my uniform, have a small breakfast, then followed Namjoon and Xiumin to their car.

As expected, students - mostly girls, gathered around my brothers. I seperated then approached my locker. Opening the locker, I search for my notebook that I kept awhile ago. I found it then grab it away, I close the locker and someone shouted, "BOO!"

"Ah I'm so surprised," I sarcastically said as I raise my hands as if I'm surprised.

"Hehe," Chaeyeong awkwardly laughed.

"I'm used to your lame surprises, Chaeyeong," I chuckled then we walk through the hallway.

*Kringggg*

"Ah, I have to go. Bye Y/n!" Chaeryeong waved goodbye at me as she run towards her class.

"Bye Chaer!" I waved goodbye at her then walk to class.

"Good morning everyone! Please head to your respective seats," The teacher surprisingly has entered the class earlier than usual. I rush towards my seat - beside Taehyung who was slumping back at his chair.

The teacher starts lecturing, and at the meantime it is chemistry class. I place my hand under my chin as I listen to the teacher's explanation about the subject.

"OMG guys," Lisa emphasized the 'OMG' and look at the other four girls - including me. "What is it?" Karina excitedly asked.

"Spill the tea, sis," Chaeryeong remarked as she waited for Lisa to speak. Lisa look at Jisoo for awhile then say, "Jisoo confessed to Suho," Lisa was about to continue but was interrupted.

"Then what happened?" Chaeryeong flutter he hands in excitement. "She was rejected," Lisa lowered her voice.

"What-" Chaeryeong shouted but Lisa placed a finger on her lips. "I guess I know why," I whispered to the four girls.

"I know why too," Jisoo look at me. "You do?" I asked then she nodded in response.

"You," Jisoo said, "Me," I said in unison.

The other three girls stared at Jisoo and I with their mouth gaped.

"Yeah, I actually noticed it since you invited us to come over, he was acting nervous around you," Jisoo said as she lower her head down.

"I'm sorry," I gave her a hug. "It's not your fault Y/n," she hugged me back with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------