11

It is getting darker outside and the decorations are hanged around the room. The living room is transformed into a whole new colourful place. I rushed towards the living room, seeing everyone are sitting on the couch. "Namjoon told me that Yoongi is done with his dinner," I informed which made everyone jumped from their seats. "Turn the lights off now," Suho demanded. Tao who was the closest to the light switch, he switch the lights off as more people came. Except for Namjoon, perhaps he is upstairs with Yoongi — distracting him away as we get ready for his birthday surprise.

Lay stick his head out to have a peek. After a few seconds observing outside, he suddenly run inside the room and signal everyone to get ready. Tao stood near the light switch, waiting for a signal to turn it on.

Footsteps are approaching the living room. As soon as a silhouette of two figures standing infront of the toom, Tao switched the lights on and everyone shouted, "Surprise!"

Yoongi's eyes widen as if he didn't expect this would happen. Namjoon held his shoulder as he smiled in his response. "Happy birthday Yoongi!" Jimin said as he light up the candles on the cake. He lift the cake from the table and walk towards Yoongi, signalling him to blow the candles. Yoongi closed his eyes and make a wish, then he blow the candles. 

The whole room let out a cheerful clap as he smiled to each and every person in the room. "Thank you everyone!" He thanked.

"Can we eat the cake now?" Jungkook asked suddenly which made the whole room put their gaze on him.

"Of course," Jimin chuckled as he put down the cake on the table.

As Baekhyun joyfully blow his birthday kazoo, I helped Jimin on cutting the cake. Placing each slice of cake on a plate, I hand the first plate to Jungkook since he was waiting for it. Then along with the others. The whole room is full of joy — smiles and giggles are heard throughout the room along with Baekhyun's birthday kazoo.

Until nighttime has approached, the room that was full of giggles are now quiet. "Shall we head to bed?" Xiumin asked everyone as soon as he yawned. "It's nine right now, let's go to bed. Tomorrow's school," Kris stood up then walked outside. 

Everyone stood up from their places then head outside while some of us cleaned the room, including me. I pile up the ballons those were scattered around the place, Kyungsoo collected the dirty plates and bring them to the kitchen, while Suho, Kai and Jimin clear streamers from the floor. Apparently, the girls insisted to help me but I told them to have some rest for tomorrow. Yoongi came inside the room and helped as well, he helped Kyungsoo on bringing the dirty plates to the ktichen since there are many of them.

We cleared the place up until the clock hits ten. Everyone head towards their bedrooms and snuggle into their beds. "Good night," I whispered to Karina, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeryeong who had fallen asleep. I tuck myself into a blanket then soon fall asleep.

"Wakey wakey!" Chaeryeong jumped onto the bed, making everyone awaken from their sleep. I shoot my eyes open then heavily approach the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower, and changing into my uniform. I head downstairs along with the girls, it seems that everyone are waiting for us. 

"Let's go," Luhan tossed the keys to Lay. 

Another day in school, as expected — a crowd of people gathering around my stepbrothers. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but I am used to it. "Y/n, we are having gym class after this," Lisa told me as Jisoo groaned. I frowned as I take my gym clothes from my bag. "Let's get changed," I motioned my hand to the door as I open it. 

Heading towards the bathroom, Yiren stood infront of Kai. Yiren's face is full of joy meanwhile Kai plastered a neutral expression. Without doubting it any further, I rush towards to bathroom hoping that I didn't disturb their 'talk'. Hold on, why am I acting like this?