Chapter 22

Sir Anthony sat beside James. He was in shock because he saw Sir Christian and Sir Jordan waking up. Anthony didn't know if they will actually be themselves, so he stood up with his sword in his hands. "Ugh my head feels like it's been bashed open." said Sir Christian. "At least you don't feel like you've been scratched all over while having claws go into your head." Sir Jordan said to Christian. Anthony walked up to them cautiously. "Christian Jordan are you guys alright?" asked Anthony. Christian and Jordan turned around and was shocked to see Anthony. "Anthony? What's going on? Where are we? Christian asked as he looks behind Anthony, And what happened to James?!" Anthony put away his sword and said, "The same thing that happened to you two."Anthony explained everything that happened to them. Christian and Jordan were speechless. "We're sorry Anthony that wasn't us. We were just training James and then the next thing we know we were here." Jordan told Anthony. "I do remember hearing a voice when James told us what happened between you and him and we told him what happened between you and us. It was a woman's voice stating 'I'll help you with him.'" Christian said explaining more. "It must of been the dragon. She used you guys for her own game! And you don't have to apologize because I knew that wasn't you guys. I should apologize for being selfish and unprofessional with you guys, so I'm sorry." Christian and Jordan accepted Anthony's apology.(edited)As the knights were making up they heard a noise. They all grabbed their swords only to see James waking up. "Brother!" Anthony said kneeling beside James. "Brother are you okay?! Please say something letting me know its you!" James sat up and said, "Ugh what happened? I feel like someone took my skull and crushed it along with other parts of my body." James said very sore. "James I'm glad your awake!" "Anthony? Where am I?! What's going on?! I'm actually freaking out right now!" Anthony told him to calm down and he explained everything he told Christian and Jordan, but with a little added detail. "I-I stabbed the Empress cousin?!" James shouted. Anthony nodded. James was upset and stated, "Well there goes my chances of being a knight, but a strong chance of me being locked up in a dungeon.""James you don't know that. Maybe the Empress will understand because that wasn't us" Jordan told James reassuring him. "Jordan is right James. Don't jump to conclusions yet, but right now we have a dragon to slay and I say 'we' because I'm going to need my brother's help!" Sir Anthony said in a leadership tone.