Chapter 22

Taye **

I woke up and took a quick shower , Paris was already up and getting dressed. We had a lot to do before our big day which was tomorrow.

All my boys asked was i ready or scared and of course i said no but really i just hoped Paris didn't leave me at that alter alone and say she wasn't ready.

That was my biggest fear and i kept having that dream over and over.

I walked in the living room and she stood up folding her arms looking at me

"You take longer to get dressed than i do"

I shook my head and followed her outside to my car .

We pulled up the the bakery and walked inside smiling as we were greeted.

"Pick up correct?"

"Yes"

We both smiled and waited for her to go get our traditional three tier. Our wedding colors were simple red with black as our accent shade.

We picked up our cake and got a bite to eat then just cuddled until we had to go to the hotel and i couldn't see her anymore till the wedding.

Paris **

We got to the hotel and i sighed knowing we couldn't sleep in the same bed.

We sat in my hotel room with my family while all the boys were at her room.

Soon as 11:58 came Jay came and told us to say good bye and good night and didn't even let us kiss.

The next morning i woke up and the butterflies were already forming in my stomach.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me sitting down and letting them start my hair and makeup.

Everyone else was dressed and had their hair and make up done.

The girl that finished my makeup moved to the side and everyone looked at me in tears.

My little sister , Taye's assistant , my dad's girlfriend , and my childhood friend all stood in awe.

I got up and walked to the mirror looking shocked.

"Is that me?"

I looked so beautiful and it seemed as if all my worries were gone but they really weren't.

Taye **

I sat in the limo looking at my watch. We were almost at the church and i was more nervous than ever. I was going to marry her. The girl of my dreams.

Soon as i got out the limo we walked inside the church and my assistant Monica's name popped on my phone

"Taye we have a problem"

I took a deep breath and sighed

"What is it?"

"Paris said she can't do it"

My heart stopped and i was on the verge of tears, my dream was becoming a reality

"What do you mean she can't do it ? She doesn't wanna marry me?"

"BABY?!"

"Paris ? baby what's going on?"

"I needed to speak to you im so nervous"

"So your gonna marry me?"

"Of course why wouldn't i ? "

"Nothing baby just hurry up"

i sighed a breath of relief and walked inside the church greeting our friends and family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲

Fan Follow 👣