Chapter 16

Alex Pov **

I stopped going to check on Paris after what happened. She called and texted me but it just didn't feel right , Me sleeping with my best friend's fiancé that shit just didn't sit well.

Taye called every night asking me did i go check on her , i lied each time and i hope Paris was keeping up with the lies.

Today i decided i would go just to check on her and leave , i really did miss her company .

Paris **

After i slept with Alex she stopped coming to "check" on me and she stopped answering my calls. Taye always asked did she come and i would just lie and say yes. I couldn't tell her we slept together , that would ruin everything we had .

I sat on the couch and the front door opened in walked Alex. She looked so good and i couldn't help the moisture that went down between my legs just looking at her.

"Wassup ? You good?" She asked so dryly like we were strangers.

"Alex come on don't do this we were tipsy , at least it didnt just happen. Plus i think i enjoyed it way too much " i looked down saying the last part and felt her lift my head slowly and kiss my lips.

***

Things between me and Alex were back to normal , well not normal but she comes and checks on me again.

I hated knowing that this was Taye's best friend i mean i know cheating is wrong but with her best friend makes it 10 times worst.

It was just something about Alex , she treated me like a delicate flower , she didn't fuck me she made love to my body and Taye didn't do that. She left me for a " business trip " knowing i wasn't fully better this trip could have waited till i felt completely better"

Taye **

Well im back yall , Ya boy is back in town. I told Alex and Paris i wasnt coming back till next week but i wanted to surprise Paris.

I honestly couldn't wait to get home to my baby. I loved that girl so much.
Looking out the window of my private jet each cloud seemed to symbolize something that made me think of Paris. I swear one even looked like her winking at me.

I got my bags and walked down the stairs to my car waiting for me. Going home i picked up some flowers and chocolate for my baby. I unlocked the door and walked inside to Paris and Alex sitting on the couch.

Paris jumped up and ran to me smiling

"BABY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she kissed all over me. I smiled and held on to her as Alex got up looking upset "Guess my job here is done ill call you later." I sat on the couch with Paris on my lap , she still wouldn't let me go since i got home.

I heard her lightly snoring and realized she fell asleep. I smiled and took her to our room laying her on the bed. I took a quick shower and laid in my place next to my future wife.

"I Love You My Queen" i kissed her forehead lightly and fell asleep with her.

Alex **

The way she ran in Taye's arms replayed over and over in my head. Im so glad she stopped laying on my chest or else Taye would have caught us.

I took my 12th shot of vodka and waited for the burning to die down. Fuck Taye who does she think she is.

Coming home and trying to take my baby away from me. Paris was mine! Taye came and fucked that up.

I always knew Paris liked me but she just wasn't my type at the time she liked me . But now that girl is something serious.

She's nothing like she use to be. She's a true ride or die and i need her in my life. Fuck this i cant let them get married I'm taking MY wife back !

I got up staggering and walked to my car and climbed in the back seat falling asleep. I wasn't about to drive knowing i was drunk off my ass they can wait till tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲

Fan Follow 👣