Chapter 10

Paris **

"Get off me Taye just get off me ! "

How dare she just come to my house and kiss me when she has a girlfriend.

Jay sat there with his mouth open as i went to my room on the verge of tears how could she .

Taye **

I looked over at my worker Jay sitting with his mouth open. I went and sat on the couch with my hands over my face

"I fucked up huh?"

He shook his head yea and i sighed.

I got up as he walked out the door i went up the long spiral stairs and stopped at the purple door then turned the nob.

She was laying on her stomach and her ass was out like completely out. I smiled and thought to myself i know exactly how to make this up to her.

I climbed on the bed and turned her over , she laid with her arms folded and a mixture of sadness and hate in her eyes. I went and kisses her lips as she began to cry softly. I trailed my fingers down her body then lifted her shirt off and slide her shorts down.

"Taye Stop " i put my finger over her mouth and trailed kisses down her soft body. With each kiss she squirmed and tried to move but i knew she was enjoying this .

I took off my shirt and jeans and laid back between her legs looking at her bare naked body.

I stuck a finger into her massaging her she moaned and i got a little turned on by how wet and tight she was.

I kissed her inner thighs until i reached her spot her body began to rise under me and a moan escaped her mouth.

I ran locked the door and quickly turned the lights off. I placed her soft legs on my shoulders and buried my face in between her legs.

She pulled my hair and grabbed the sheets .

"Tayeeee" she screamed as i flicked my tongue inside her holding her legs in place as she tried to close them.

Her legs and body began to shake and i knew she was going to release.
I moved away and got a towel and let her release on that she sighed heavily and covered her face blushing , i smirked and kisses her.

Round 2 was in the shower , you know i put in work.

I watched her dry herself off and lotion up her body. She stopped at looked back at me then looked away.

I grabbed her hand and turned her to me "Will you be my girlfriend ?"

Paris **

She held my hand in hers and looked in my eyes

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stared in her eyes sadly and shook my head yes and kissed her.

"But... Give me your phone"

She looked at me weird and handed it to me.

I deleted all the females in her phone and smiled then continued getting dressed.

Now lets see her fuck me over ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲