Chapter 19

Paris **

I woke up in a house that i never thought i would see again , my dad's house. Last night i came here after i tried to get in Taye's house and the locks where changed.

I haven't slept for days and even when i do i still have nightmares of when Taye almost choked me. But i deserved it.

Walking downstairs to the living room my dad was making breakfast , i went and sat at the table as he placed my plate infront of me.

"So how's you and Taye going?"

I sighed and played with my eggs " i slept with Alex and Taye found out we broke up"

His head shot up and he laughed shaking his head "This wasn't suppose to happen if your mom was here you wouldn't have done this "

I looked at him and shook my head " Its nobody's fault but mine excuse me"

I got up walking to the bathroom and looked in the mirror crying , how could my whole life fuck up like this. I pulled the mirror up and looked at the medicine lined up and grabbed the sleeping pills.

Sitting on the floor i poured 5 pills in my hand and looked at them for a while. "Paris you okay" my dad's voice echoed , closing my eyes and i took the pills and drunk the water bottle i had with me "I just wanna rest daddy."

David **

"I just wanna rest daddy." I stood at the door banging on it.

"Paris open the door!"

I grabbed my phone and dailed 911 then called Taye , they were on there way.

I kicked the door down and there she was laying on the floor with pills in her hand. Closing my eyes i sighed and bent down picking her up in my arms.

"Paris wake up baby girl please"

Tears fell down my eyes holding my baby girl my only child in my hands and she wasn't moving or hardly breathing.

Taye ran upstairs and stopped in her tracks when she saw Paris in my arms. The paramedics took Paris from me and laid her on the stretcher. I grabbed Taye holding her up as her legs shook. I drove behind the ambulance and walking into the waiting room all of me and Taye's gang members were already there but i remember i didn't tell anyone yet.

Taye **

When we walked in the waiting room everyone looked at us and shook their heads. I walked over to Roy and looked around

"Yo why yall here?"

"Nobody told you?"

"Told me what ? What happened?!"

"Alex shot herself."

My eyes almost came out my head as i looked at him and shook my head. I punched the wall and cried as Paris' father grabbed me telling me to calm down.

Hours went by and still no doctors came out for either Paris or Alex.

Even tho i was mad at both of them Paris was still going to be my wife and Alex with some boundaries was still going to be my best friend.

"Family of Paris Jackson"

I jumped up and walked over to the doctor with her dad.

"She's fine but we think she needs to see a therapist you can see her but she needs her rest"

I followed the doctor and David to Paris' room and smiled as she laid there sleeping. David walked over and kissed her head she blinked her eyes and looked at us.

I looked at her and looked down at her hand and saw the ring i gave her still on her finger. She looked at me and was about to talk but i stopped her and kissed her lips.

Her dad cleared his throat and i backed up looked around as she blushed and looked away from him.

"Can y'all wait till y'all get home for all this ?"

We laughed and Roy knocked on the door telling me to come. I excused myself and walked in the hallway closing the door behind me.

"Wassup? You heard anything about Alex yet?"

"Just follow me " he said shaking his head and walked to the elevator.

We walked in the room Alex was in and i walked up to her shaking my head.

"NO"

I shook her waiting for a response but got none. Roy grabbed me and put his head down

"She's gone."

I closed my eyes and took off the chain she always wore putting it in my pocket. I stared at her lifeless body until the doctor came and told us we had to leave

"I love you Alex I'm sorry" tears fell down my cheeks as i walked out the room and watched them put her in a long dark blue bag zipping it up.

"See you later bro ..." I mumbled and walked back to the elevator. When i got to the waiting room everybody looked at me in tears. I walked outside and walked to my car as one of my workers got out giving me the key.

Driving home i walked to my office and stopped at a picture of me and Alex. I picked it up and held it , Damn my best friend is gone. My tears rolled on the picture frame and I took out Alex's chain and put it around my neck. My right hand is gone now its time to grind harder, The grind never stops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲

Fan Follow 👣