Chapter 2

Paris **
It has been two weeks since i met that girl Taye and we actually had so much in common but like my daddy always told me "Never fall for a thug." While we were texting one night she told me she was in the drug game and i actually kinda figured that out on my own. The way she dressed , the fancy cars it was all going to add up some how. A little about my background my mom well she ran out on me when i was just two years old sadly my dad hasn't found anyone to take her spot since. I guess you can call me a motherless child , but my dad David Jackson he's my world . He also use to be in the drug game but when he found out he was going to be a father he quit and opened up a car dealership now he owns 4 in New York. I live in a 2 story house with 5 bedrooms , my dad bought this house way before i was born see i was suppose to be a twin but sadly she didn't make it . So recently its just been my dad , my dog zoey and I and oh yea Jay he sleeps over all the time.

Taye**
I know your probably asking why did i tell paris i was in the drug game. Well because i wanted to be honest with her and start with a fresh page. See me i grew up into a "hard life" No mom or dad they put me up for adoption at 10 and i still remember to this day me asking why they didn't want me and tears forming in my eyes watching them just leave me with strangers. At about 14 i realized my parents weren't coming back for me and started hanging out with my bro Alex , she's a stud too we were in the same group home. Now i own two houses in Staten Island" and yea i go to school... when i feel like it. Soon i would be running the game but there was this big rival we had with the BML (Blood Money Lifestyle) the leader was known all over New York David Jackson he owned a alot of car dealerships to make use of all the dirty money if it wasn't for him my gang MOH (Money Over Ho's) would be on top im just waiting for the right time to get rid of him. BANG BANG!