Chapter 21

Paris**

After the funeral we didn't go to the repast me and Taye just went home. She was the most affected by Alex's death but she covered it up so well.

Im glad it was over because she was gonna worry herself sick if she kept trying to make sure everything was going well for Alex's funeral she double checked everyday and i can't lie it came out beautiful.

I walked to Taye's office with dinner and i saw her with her head down and money surrounded her head. I sighed and lifted her head

"Baby you need to get some sleep you been in here all day"

She rubbed her hands over her eyes and looked at the plate.

"Move ya hands so i can eat im hungry" she laughed pushing my hands away.

I sat on her desk counting the money and putting them in rubber bands by the thousands.

The next day i woke up and Taye wasn't laying next to me anymore. I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom when my phone rang.

"Hey daddy"

"Paris i need you to come by my house"

"Whats wrong did something happen "

"No just have to tell you something"

"But daddy i need to go dress shopping today"

"Its important"

I looked at my phone as he hung up and quickly went to take a shower.

Taye **

I sat in my office at the trap and worked over some plans to get my money from one of Jay's unpaying customers.

He was hiding out and we were tired of looking for him.

"Go pay his family a visit "

I instructed Jay and he got up walking out my office. I put my feet on my desk and lit a blunt putting it to my lips.

Unlocking my phone i continued my search on a place for our wedding.

We decided we wanted a destination wedding but we didn't know where yet .

Paris **

I pulled up at my dad's house and opened the door. Walking in the living room i saw a little girl playing she looked about 6. She looked up at me and waved then ran to my dad looking at me shy.

I smiled and sat next to him

"Hey daddy who's this?"

He rubbed his head and picked the little girl up

"Paris this is your little sister Layla.

"I had a girl about 7 years ago i messed with and she never told me she had a baby till recently and i know she's mine just look at her." he explained

I sat and looked at him shocked then looked at her. She looked just like my dad.

I got up and walked to her kneeling down holding my arms out

"Layla I'm your big sister Paris"

She smiled big and hugged me tight playing in my hair. I picked up and told my dad i would be back after i got my dress.

I could kill two birds with one stone and spend the day with my new little sister and get my wedding dress.

We got to the Bridal store and she told me so much about her and i told her i always wanted a little sister and now i had one.

I picked out dresses one after the other and none of them she liked or i liked. I went on my third hunt for a dress and Layla called me over to a dress.

It was beautiful but i didn't think it was going to look nice on me. I still tried it on just because she picked it.

Walking out in the dress she picked , tears filled my eyes it was beautiful it had a sweetheart neckline and a mermaid bottom. Rhinestones covered the top of the dress . She smiled big and clapped hugging me.

"I love it" she said touching it.

I smiled at her and kissed her head

"i love it too baby girl thank you for helping me"

"I love you sister " she squeezed my legs and i smiled big in tears

"I love you too."

It was official she was the best little sister i could ask for. The few hours i knew her i grew a strong love and bond with her and i was going to give her everything i wanted from a big sister and more.

We pulled up at my dad's house and he was outside waiting for her. She looked up at me and hugged me.

"Will i be in your wedding?"

"Of course your my little flower girl"

She smiled and got out running in my dad's arms. I watched them go inside and i proceeded back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan Follow