Chapter 8

Chapter 8

David **

I woke up to a knock on my room door. What? Yall thought i was gonna go out like that? Nah im David Jackson.

People always wondered why i used my real name instead of giving myself a street name , but i honestly wasn't scared of anything. Going to jail? been there. Getting shot? This wasn't the first time. Everything that people tried to do to stop me from making money only made me stronger.

Knock Knock **

I looked at the door and saw Paris come in with a familiar looking stud behind her. She smiled and rushed over to me leaving the girl standing at the door. "Daddy! I thought i would never see you again" paris cried squeezing me which made my body shiver "sorry" she eased up and i returned the hug starring at the stud in my room smirking.
"Daddy ill go get you something to drink and flowers" Paris said leaving the room.

Taye **

"Im gonna go get some flowers for him stay here" Paris said walking away. I smiled big at David and walked to him hitting him right where he took the bullet "Remember me David?" He flinched and closed his eyes in pain , and i was loving every minute of it "You did this?" he asked me. "No but one of my workers did so you can say i basically did it " i walked closer to him and starred in his eyes "Remember when you tried to kill me because you thought i got your wife Marilyn hooked on that white girl ?" He starred at me and then remembered "You run that MOH gang on east side." I smiled and walked around his bed proudly "Yea thats me " leaning in i starred at him "looks like you got part of what was coming for you..
"You guys got along well" paris comes in smiling and holding drinks and flowers, i turned around and smiled "yea he's pretty cool."

Paris **

The way my dad looked at Taye i knew something wasn't right. I watched Taye walk out the room and take a phone call and my dad told me to close the door. I swolled the lump in my throat as he began "Stop talking to that girl Paris" i turned around and he starred at my every movement "But she makes me happy " i sat down playing with my fingers. "SHE TRIED TO KILL ME PARIS. IM YOUR FATHER LISTEN TO ME." The nurse walked in and looked at me "I think you should leave and let Mr.Jackson rest" i got my things and walked to the door without looking back.

How could he accuse Taye of doing something like that ?

I saw Taye on the phone looking out the window i went and grabbed her hand, she looked at me and smiled. "You ready to go?" I just held her hand walking outside, all i wanted to do was go home and cry.

Taye **
I watched her walk she kept her head down like she was ashamed.
I don't know what happened in there but it was bad.

Instead of making her go home alone i took her to get some clothes and brought her to my house. She laid on the bed on her phone in one of my shirts and some lace Victoria secret panties. I bit my lip and tried to contain myself but it wasn't easy. I climbed on the bed and lifted her face to me and kissed her she smiled and looked back down. I sighed because it wasn't working and i pulled her in my arms she looked at me and shook her head then laid down going to sleep.

What did i do ?

I took a quick shower and put on some basketball shorts and a sports bra laying next to Paris and falling sleep .

Laysia **

I was on my way to Taye's house we haven't spoken since the morning she came to my house and im pretty sure shes up. I pulled up and saw her cars parked in the driveway meaning she was home.

I parked my car in front of her house and got out making sure i had the key she gave me. I walked inside and i heard low snoring coming from Taye's room i smiled to myself she must be tired. I peeked in her room i saw Taye's arms wrapped around some hoe and she was laying on Taye's chest. I slammed the door and turned the light on looking dead at Taye as they both woke up. She looked at me confused rubbing her eyes i cant lie she was beautiful but she wasn't about to take my girl from me.

"Laysia why you here?" Taye asked getting up and the girl wrapped the covers around herself. "Did yall fuck? Is she naked Taye?" I tried to walk over to the bed and Taye grabbed me "Yo chill man" Taye said rubbing her face. "Im your girlfriend Taye and this is how you do me " I starred in her eyes as tears formed by now the girl was half dressed putting her sneakers on. Instead of Taye coming and saying sorry to me she goes to this little hoe Paris i guess was her name. "Paris come on let me explain" Taye begged as the girl walked out the room.

Paris **
I woke up to a girl slamming Taye's room door i figured it was Taye's girlfriend i just didnt wanna believe and now i had to. They were together i could tell Taye didnt even deny it so instead of fighting over a bitch i grabbed my things and walks to the door Taye closely behind. I should have listened to my dad i thought.

why am i so stupid?

I walked down the dark streets looking for a way home. I sat on a curb with my bags and began to cry how could she do this to me?

"Excuse me? Everything okay?" I looked up into the eyes of a gorgeous stud she had long jet black hair and she looked about 5'9 "Umm im just trying to find a way home thank you for caring " i half smiled and looked away. She reached her hand out as i looked up "Im Dana , ill give you a ride home i promise i wont hurt you" i finally grabbed her hand and stood up "Paris" i smiled and walked to her white bmw as she held my bags and helped me in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲