Chapter 17

A/N : My book got 10k reads today and i am so thankful for my loyal readers and followers for helping me and motivating me to continue the book. Thank you so much ❤️❤️

Paris **

I woke up on Taye's chest and for some reason it felt weird. Even tho she was gone for a week and a half i still felt like i should be with Alex.
I slowly got up and felt my arm being held on too

"Baby where you going ?"

"To the bathroom ill be right back"

She turned over and i got up walking in the bathroom with my phone. I sat on the toliet and smiled at the good morning text Alex sent me

"Good morning Paris soon you will be mine dont worry just hold me down"

I quickly finished up wiped and washed my hands before getting back in bed with Taye.

She looked at me and smiled patting the empty spot beside her.

I climbed on the bed slowly and straddled her kissing her lips she flipped us over so she was on top.
I bit my lip watching her kiss down my chest to my stomach. I closed my eyes grabbing the sheets as her mouth covered my core and she slipped her tongue inside of me.

I moaned her name as she sucked on my core holding my legs wide open. She brung me to an orgasm and she brung me up straddling her face. She stuck her tongue inside me making my legs shake. She made me rotate my hips in a circular motion as my juices dripped in her mouth. I arched my back as she inserted her finger and worked it inside of me.

I held on to her chest as i released in her mouth. I laid down next to her and she smiled kissing me. One thing about Taye she knew what she was doing with her tongue , fingers and a strap , Alex wasn't as good as Taye.

We got up and showered then Taye said she had to go do some work.
I walked to the kitchen in my towel and started making dinner.

Taye **

I sat in my office and rolled a blunt going over my records and the money being made in my trap.

I looked up at my video cameras at Paris cooking in her towel. " Damn " i thought , I'm getting married soon.

I got up and walked over to my video room looking at the cameras.

Turning to the past week , everything was smooth and Alex checked up on Paris like i told her. I was gonna turn them off when i saw Paris jump on Alex and kiss her. I shook my head trying to make sure i was seeing right and looked closer at the screen.

I stood with my mouth wide open as i watched my future wife and best friend have sex on my bed. The blunt that was in my mouth was now on the floor and i stepped on it.

I clinched my teeth getting my gun and walked out my office going to the door.

"Baby you leaving ?" Paris asked walked towards me

"Get out my face" i looked at her and walked to the door as she stepped in my way.

"Excuse me ? "

"You cant hear i said get the fuck out my face yo"

I pushed her to the side and walked out the door slamming it behind me. Sitting in my car i felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I cant believe i trusted Alex around Paris. Shit i cant believe Paris did that shit to me. The worst part is Alex is suppose to be my best friend.

I drove to Jay's house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and we did our handshake walking inside.

"Wassup Boss you got work for me ? " he asked sitting down

"Nah i think me and Paris is done and i think Alex is out bro " i looked down trying to hold back my tears.

He shoke his head and sighed

"Damn yo" i always had a funny feeling about Alex Boss , all i can say is just watch your back Alex the type to fight for what she wants"

I stood up getting angry and punched the wall

"Then we gonna have to fight because she not getting Paris , nobody can have her but me Fuck that "

I walked out Jay's house and drove down the busy street angry and hurt

"Look like its gonna be a war soon"
I kissed my cross chain and said the lord's prayer over and over till i got to my trap house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲

Fan Follow 👣