30

Seonghwa groaned when he heard a knock against his room door. He expected someone to come after him but not this soon, they were always reluctant to admit when they were wrong.

"Hwa..." Mingi voice called softly from the other side of the door and Seonghwa sighed. Of course it was Mingi.

"Go away Mingi" Mingi frowned at the words. He stood outside the door and hesitated to knock again, deciding to just go for it and rapped his knuckles gently against the wood again.

"What do you want Mingi?" Seonghwa swung the door open with a scowl and Mingi flinched back.

"I-i want to tal-"

"Well I don't, so go away" Seonghwa went to slam the door, it being stopped by Mingi sliding his arm between the door and the frame.

"Ow" He winced and Seonghwa huffed, trying to push his arm out from between them.

"Go away" Seonghwa grunted with the effort to push Mingi away. He was making no progress.

"We need to talk" Mingi said, watching in subtle amusment as Seonghwa failed to kick him out.

"Stop flaunting your strength and fucking leave" Seonghwa gave one last push before stepping back, glaring at Mingi with all the anger he had. Mingi felt a small flicker of fear before it was gone, this was Seonghwa and Seonghwa would never hurt any of them.

"I'll leave when you let me talk" Mingi stated, pushing the door open and closing it behind him as he stepped into the room. Seonghwa stepped back and clenched his fists.

"Leave" he tried once again and Mingi shook his head.

"Not until we talk" Mingi stated, walking closer.

"Then I'll leave" Seonghwa growled, storming towards the door, yelling when he was grabbed.

"Mingi fucking put me down!" He punched Mingi's back.

"No, we have to talk" Mingi grunted, walking towards the bed and throwing Seonghwa on it when he was close enough. Seonghwa let out a huff of air when he landed and glared up at Mingi, trying to get up.

"No, sit" Mingi demanded, pushing him to sit again.

"Dont touch me" Seonghwa growled, smacking Mingi's hand away from him.

"Look, Hw-"

"Dont call me that either, you lost that previlige" Mingi sighed and nodded slowly. Seonghwa was angry, he knew that and would go along with it for now but his patience was running out. He knew he was wrong but he couldnt put up with this forever.

"Okay fine. Look, Seonghwa I know that I was wrong-"

"Finally" Seonghwa muttered and Mingi clenched his teeth.

"-but we dont need to fight right now. Joong wants to apologize an-"

"He should apologize to San not me"

"Okay enough! I know that you're pissed off but you're acting like fucking child, this is why we can never talk because you refuse to fucking liste-"

"I'm a child!? I think that im being the only mature one in this situation-"

"Mature?! You?! Ha, that's a funny jok-"

"Shut up!-"

"No, you fucking shut up this time Seonghwa! Let me fucking talk for two seconds without interrupting me for once in your life!" Mingi yelled, slamming a hand against the wall next to him. Seonghwa stared at him with fear in his eyes, trembling hands curled in his lap. Mingi panted, looking over and feeling his breath hitch. He hated that look, the look that said that Seonghwa was scared of him. The one that said he saw his uncle instead of Mingi at that moment.