11

"Wooyoung I wasn't done, stop pulling me" San complained as he was pulled towards the bunks.

"You were" Wooyoung spoke, not letting letting go or stopping.

"No, I was-" San started again.

"You were" he was cut off again. He closed his mouth and stopped struggling, letting himself be pulled. Wooyoung looked back, seeing San's and smiled,"good" he praised, glad the other had stopped fighting.

"What are we even doing?" San asked as they approached the bunk room door.

"You said sleepy" Wooyoung pushed the door open and San smiled.

"Oh yeah..." He trailed off, grin growing even wider, "you gonna sleep with me?" He asked, watching as Wooyoung flushed again. He didn't answer, just lead them farther into the room and to the bunk.

"Youngie..." San sang, smiling again and sitting on the edge of the bed before slowly laying down. He sighed when he felt the softness against his back and finally relaxed, closing his eyes. Wooyoung watched with a smile before turning to leave. San heard him turn and opened his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked, gently grabbing the other's wrist and pulling him back. Wooyoung stumbled and fell back, landing on the bed with San. He sat up and looked at the other from his spot on the edge.

"What for?" He asked and San just grinned, grabbing his shoulder and  pulling him to lay next to him.

"Cause 'm sleepy, remember?" He mumbled, turning to lay on his side. He winced when he shifted his leg but quickly relaxed again, feeling drowsiness begin to cloud his mind.

"Sleep" San muttered, barely coherent. Wooyoung stared for a moment before finally laying down properly. Almost immediately San had an arm over him and was drifting off farther. Wooyoung turned to press his back against the older, quickly feeling himself drift off as well.

"They're cute" Seonghwa said as he watched San and Wooyoung disappear through the bunk room doorway.

"They're disgusting" Jongho grimaced, sticking his tongue out much like a child.

"I agree" Hongjoong muttered, looking at the floor. Seonghwa turned towards him with a scowl.

"Just because you dont have a boyfriend doesnt mean that you have to be rude about someone else getting one" he snapped, glaring at the other. Hongjoong looked up with an offended look on his face.

"Hey! I wasnt the only one that said something, why am I the only one getting slandered here?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands out dramatically.

"Because I said so, dont try me right now Joong" Seonghwa continued to glare and Hongjoong returned it. Mingi eventually stepped in before something could actually happen.

"Okay, okay, why dont you both back down. Hwa, honey, you need to calm down. Let's go, we can go for a short walk" he dragged the other away before he could protest. Seonghwa opened his mouth to complain but one look from Mingi caused him to close his mouth and look away.

"Man, he makes me so angry sometimes." Hongjoong muttered, running a hand through his hair. Jongho looked over at him and laughed at his sour expression. Yeosang and Yunho just stood to the side awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. Today has not started off in the best way.

"Man, he makes me so mad sometimes" Seonghwa ran a hand through his hair. Mingi looked over at the other and sighed.

"You know, you're so much alike that sometimes it scares me" Mingi said and Seonghwa glared at him.

"You know, comparing me to him really isnt helping my mood right now" Mingi just nodded and smiled at the other, seeing his face soften slightly.

"Stop smiling like that." He muttered, turning his face away from the other.

"But why, I thought you liked my smile?" Mingi teased, he knew exactly what he was doing and it made him happy to see Seonghwa flustered.

"Because im trying to be mad" he continued to mutter, refusing to speak any louder. Mingi looked at him and felt a warmth in his chest.

"You can't be mad when I smile?" Mingi continued and Seonghwa sighed.

"You know I can't idiot" he gave a small smile before it was gone again and Mingi internally cheered.

"Then dont be mad cause I'm too happy not to smile" Seonghwa sighed and finally gave in, flashing Mingi a grin. He reached forward and cupped the other's face, gently closing the distance between them. They pulled back quickly, nothing more than a gentle brush of their lips and continued to walk.

"You know we have to go back sometime, right?" Mingi broke the silence after a few moments.

"Way to go asshole, you ruined the moment but yes I know that." Seonghwa chuckled, squeezing Mingi's hand in his own.

"Sorry" he smile sheepishly, squeezing back gently. Seonghwa just smiled, leaning against Mingi as they walked.

"Joong, you good?" Yeosang asked quietly as he approached the other. Hongjoong looked up as the other stopped next to him, looking out at the sea.

"Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?" Hongjoong turned his head to look out again. Yeosang bit his lip gently and sighed.

"No reason really. Its just after Seonghwa left earlier no one came to check on you..." he mumbled, trailing off in embarrassment.

"And you wanted to?" Hongjoong asked, looking at the other again. He was surprised, usually they just left him alone to solve it himself. Maybe that was why Yeosang seemed so embarrassed, because they didnt usually do stuff like this.

"Yeah..." He trailed off, refusing to look at the other.

"Well...thanks" Hongjoong smiled and Yeosang returned it. Both turned their heads to look out again, enjoying the silence.

"Yunho I swear, everyone on this ship is going crazy" Jongho sighed as he observed the sight in front of him. Yunho sat next to him and looked as well.

"I know how you feel" he agreed, nodding his head. They both watched Hongjoong and Yeosang converse quietly.

"If they get together, I'm gonna scream" Jongho stated, breaking the silence suddenly. Yunho looked over at him with an amused look, eyebrow raised.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief. Jongho met his look with one of his own.

"Yes really. I wont be able to stand having three couples on this ship, i will literally go insane" Jongho spoke in a serious voice, a hint of humor behind his words.

"Three?" Yunho asked, "I though there was only one right now" Jongho sighed and ran a hand over his face.

"Are you really that dumb?" He asked exasperatedly and Yunho looked offended for a moment before Jongho continued.

"How long do you think San and Wooyoung are gonna say single? Like seriously they're practically fucking already" Jongho spoke matter-of-factly and Yunho almost blushed from his blunt words.

"You're right, let's just be thankful that they're not right now" Yunho sighed instead.

"Yeah, we'd never hear the end of it from Joong" Jongho agreed.

"Or them" Yunho added on and they both nodded, enjoying the peace while they still had it. They both hummed, looking at the sky that was turning different shades of pink, blending together to make a beautiful scene.

"You know, maybe it wouldnt be such a bad thing for everyone to get together" Yunho broke the silence again after a moment of thinking.

"Really, what makes you say that?" Jongho looked over curiously.

"Because atleast then everyone would be happy" Jongho hummed and agreed wordlessly. Maybe it really wouldnt be that bad of a thing.