6

Minutes passed and they sat, Wooyoung still clinging to San. They sat and San talked. He talked until the short replies stopped and he could feel Wooyoung's soft breaths against his neck. Even after Wooyoung fell asleep, San stayed where he was, afraid to move and accidentally wake the boy. San looked up when he heard the door creak open, the sound making the younger shift a bit. He heard talking and watched as Mingi appeared behind the door, pushing it farther open.

"Hey, just know there is noth-" Mingi stopped abruptly, seeing San on the floor. Seonghwa, who had been following behind him, stopped next to Mingi in the doorway. His eyes were still swollen but the redness was beginning to fade slightly.

"What hap-"

"Don't ask, please" San cut Seonghwa off, meeting his eyes. Seonghwa could see the pleading in his eyes and nodded, walking farther into the room.

"Guys!" Jongho yelled from outside the room, the volume causing Wooyoung to shift once again. San growled and resumed the movement of his hand, running it along the length of the other's spine. Jongho finally made it to the doorway, opening his mouth ready to to yell again.

"Shut up." Jongho closed his mouth before opening it again.

"Shh, dont say a word Jongho," San whispered aggressively, cutting him off before he could even start.

"Wh-" Jongho started, only to be cut off once again.

"Shut up, you're gonna wake him up" the younger finally noticed the boy sitting on San's lap and his eyes widened.

"Wha-"

"No, dont say it" San huffed. Everyone always asked the exact same thing, that was the reason all of this had started in the first place. He sighed and shifted slightly, shushing quietly when the younger began to mumble sleepily. Seonghwa, who had been watching, smiled.

"Okay...anyways, Hongjoong sent me to get you guys. We're leaving for dinner soon." And with that Jongho was gone, retreating back to the main deck.

"So...are you gonna wake him up?" Mingi asked, looking at the position San was in. San shifted again, legs just beginning to fall asleep.

"No, not until I absolutely have to" San huffed, beginning to shift again, trying to find the balance to stand while still holding Wooyoung. He finally made it to his knees and paused, taking a breath.

"Do you need help?" Mingi asked, reaching towards the other to help him. San shook his head and slowly stood, grunting from the effort. Wooyoung wasnt heavy but it was a bit awkward to stand while holding another person.

"You good?" Seonghwa asked, laying a hand against San's back. San nodded his head and Seonghwa smiled.

"Alright then, let's go" with that they all started to walk to the main deck. They walked up the stairs to the main deck and stopped next to the others.

"Why is San carrying Wooyoung?" Yeosang asked, looking at the strange sight infront of him. This brought the attention of the others to them as well and San shifted under the looks.

"Well?" Yunho asked, looking curious.

"Um...he didnt sleep well and something happened earlier." San whispered, moving his eyes to the ground and refusing to make eye-contact with anyone.

"What'd you say?" Hongjoong asked, looking at the scene with mild suspicion.

"He didnt sleep well earlier..." San trailed off, speaking louder than at first.

"He has to wake up eventually to eat" Yeosang pointed out and San turned to face him.

"I know that but are we eating right now? No? I didnt think so, he will sleep until he has to wake up. Now, where are we going for dinner?" San spoke leaving no room for discussion but still not meeting anyone's eyes. Mingi smiled at his actions and shook his head lightly. To think earlier San was calling this boy stupid.