28

"Hey, where did Wooyoung go?" Yunho asked, turning to look around the group. He noticed that San was gone too.

"They went on ahead. They needed to talk, why?" Seonghwa answered, still looking at the flowers.

"Ah okay, I was just talking to Wooyoung before they left" Yunho explained and turned to look at the flowers as well.

"Hey Mingi?" Seonghwa called, gently picking up a light blue flower.

"Yeah Hwa?" Mingi replied, turning away from his conversation with Hongjoong and Yeosang.

"Can we get this one? I really like it..." He trailed off, looking at the geound from the look Mingi was giving him. Mingi stared at him with a soft smile, feeling that same warm feeling squeeze his chest.

"Sure Hwa" he grinned and Seonghwa looked up with a smile. He brought the flower to his nose to smell it and hummed at the sweetness. Mingi handed the woman a handful of coins and turned to Seonghwa.

"Its pretty" he stated, looking at the flower and Seonghwa nodded.

"Thank you" Seonghwa said as he leaned up to press a quickly kiss to Mingi's lips.

"Alright, now let's keep going. Maybe we'll meet up with Wooyoung and San on the next street over" Hongjoong and everyone nodded. Seonghwa tucked his flower behind his ear and reached down to lace his fingers with Mingi's, following behind the rest. They walked through the crowd, looking from side to side at all the booths. Seonghwa smiled as Mingi pointed out things he liked or thought were cool, eventually they made it to the corner, turning onto the next street.

"This street isnt nearly as busy" Yunho pointed out, looking around, "maybe we really will meet San and Wooyoung here. They would be easy to see"

"Yeah, theres hardly any people here" Seonghwa agreed, walking behind the group and observing the surroundings.

"Well, lets keep going" Hongjoong said and they began to walk again.

"The lanterns are so pretty" Yeosang pointed out, looking up as they walked.

"Yeah they are" Hongjoong agreed, walking next to him, "Hey, thanks for making me come out tonight. Ive had a lot of fun so far" Yeosang looked over at him and smiled, hitting him on the shoulder lightly.

"You're welcome, you really do need to stop working so much though" Yeosang sent him a side glance, looking more serious than before.

"Probably" Hongjoong hummed and shrugged. Yeosang just sighed and look back towards the street.

"Hey guys, I think someone needs help" Jongho stated, looking down the street.

"Why do you think that?" Seonghwa asked, trying to find what Jongho saw.

"There's someone on the ground, theyre not moving and I think they need help" Jongho stated again, beginning to run forward with Seonghwa and Yeosang following behind him.

"Oh my God, its San!" Seonghwa exclaimed, crouching down to take a closer look. He pushed blood-matted hair away from San's forehead and examined his face. He looked troubled even in his unconscious state and Seonghwa frowned.

"Is he okay?" Jongho asked quietly, watching Seonghwa examine the older.

"I think so but we need Yunho over here." Seonghwa nodded and gently rubbed his thumb on the crease between San's eyebrows, smoothing it out.

"Hey Yunho, we need you so hurry up!" Jongho yelled at the rest of the group. They were slowly making their way towards then and sped up at the call. When they got there Yunho crouched down and Seonghwa moved, sticking close by. Yunho looked closely at San and checked his vital signs, humming while doing so. He ran his hand through the other's hair and stopped halfway back, lifting a blood covered hand. Yeosnag gasped and covered his mouth.