22

Seonghwa lifted his head at the sound of yelling, seeing Jongho walk across the deck, his words coming too quickly for Seonghwa to hear clearly.

"Whats he going on about now?" Mingi questioned, looking a Seonghwa, who just shrugged.

"I dont know but he seems pretty worked up about it" Seonghwa observed, smiling slightly at the younger's theatrics.

"-old you! I fucking called it and now I have to bleach my eyes. Thank you San, I greatly apprec-" Yunho stepped out of the medic room, leaning against the door frame and watching Jongho in amusment.

"What are you yelling about?" He interrupted the younger, looking at him with his arms crossed and a raised brow. Jongho stopped pacing, hands frozen by his shoulders.

"Uh...i just...they were...i need" he stuttered, too many thoughts trying to come out all at once.

"Jongho, calm." Jongho closed his eyes and took a breath, Yunho nodded in satisfaction, "now take a moment and get your words straight" Yunho chuckled, grinning at the other. Jongho opened and closed his mouth, trying to say the words.

"They were kis-they were kissing!" He exclaimed after a moment. Yunho looked at him in confusion before opening his mouth to ask.

"Who was? Seonghwa and Mingi? Im sorry Jongho but they've done a lot worse than kiss bef-"

"No, not them!" Jongho yelled, gesturing and trying to make Yunho understand.

"Then who?!" Yunho exclaimed in return, confusion only growing.

"San and Wooyoung!" Yunho jerked back, staring at Jongho with wide eyes.

"What?!" He asked in shock, slightly quieter than before.

"Yeah and I walked in on them. They werent even just kissing, they were Seonghwa and Mingi kissing" he made a disgusted face and Yunho swallowed.

"Wait really? You're serious right now?" Yunho asked, still shocked that not only were they kissing but they were kissing.

"Yes im sure, I walked in on it!" Jongho threw his hands into the air.

"Why are you yelling out here?!" Hongjoong yelled, throwing his office door open, Yeosang peeking his head over the shorter's shoulder. Hongjoong walked to stand in front of the pair and Yeosang followed closely behind him.

"Now answer, why are you guys yelling?" Hongjoong asked quieter this time. Yunho looked over at Jongho with a wary look in his eyes, Jongho looked back with the same look.

"Stop that and tell me, now" Hongjoong demanded. Yunho hesitated for a second before sighing at the look Hongjoong have him.

"Yeosang hold him" Yunho stated and Yeosang nodded, grabbing Hongjoong's wrists and holding them behind his body.

"Okay well here it goes...SanandWooyoungkissedandJonghowalkedinonthem. That was why we were yelling" Yunho said in one breath, watching as Hongjoong stopped for a moment to think before the realization filling his eyes.

"Wait WHAT?!" He yelled, clearly surprised.

"Yeah..." Jongho trailed off and Hongjoong took a breath.

"Already? I thought I atleast had a bit more time to prepare myself" Hongjoong sighed, surprising the others. They all thought that he would freak out because of this but surprisingly he was the calmest besides Yeosang.

"Why are we all meeting down here?" Seonghwa's voice made them all look his way. He was walking towards them from the wheel platform, a curious look on his face.