19

"Hey..." Both Wooyoung and San looked up. Mingi stood behind them, looking a little worse for wear. Wooyoung frowned at him and he sent them a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What?" Wooyoung asked still looking at him. Mingi let out a breath.

"I just...i came to say sorry. I shouldnt have snapped earlier an-"

"Its cool" San interrupted him, sending him a reassuring smile.

"Oh thank god. That was so nerve wracking, i thought Wooyoung gonna beat me up or something." He sighed, chuckling lightly down at them.

"Really? Wooyoung?" San asked, laughing as well. Wooyoung looked over at him with a frown, smacking him on his shoulder lightly.

"Ow, hey it was a joke, calm down" San laughed, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah. Are you kidding me, Yeosang told me he hits pretty hard," Mingi explained, still nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Dont i know it" San mumbled and Mingi looked at him in confusion but in the end decided not to ask.

"We good Wooyoung?" Mingi asked, looking down at where the pair still sat on the ground. Wooyoung looked at him, a thoughtful expression on his face. Eventually he nodded, smiling at the taller. Mingi sighed and nodded.

"Well now that that's settled, im just gonna...go back now..." He trailed off, pointing down the stairs. San nodded and smiled at him as the older left.

"I wonder if they're done fighting yet?" San asked openly, not really expecting an answer. Wooyoung hummed, leaning to the side to rest against San's arm.

"I would guess so because Mingi was up here, they usually wont leave the room unless everything has been cleared up." San continued, watching as soft waves rolled along the top of the water, carrying a light breeze.

"I hope" Wooyoung mumbled, turning his head to face San. He ran his eyes over the other's face and gave a small smile. San saw him smile and turned as well, their noses bumping together causing Wooyoung to giggle.

"We should probably go see Joong about leaving, we've been here most of the day" San laughed, smiling at Wooyoung's reaction. The younger nodded and stood, helping San stand afterwards.

"Good?" Wooyoung asked, steadying San when he stood. San nodded and they slowly made their way down the stairs. They walked up to the door of Hongjoong's office and San raised his fist to knock, hearing a quiet 'come in' from the other side. He slowly pushed the door open and Wooyoung helped him walk into the room.

"Did we interrupt something?" San asked, looking around the room. Yeosang sat in one of the chairs in front of the desk, they looked like they were talking before the pair walked in.

"No its okay, I can come back later" Yeosang dismissed, standing from the chair and starting towards the door.

"Yeosang?" Hongjoong called after him causing the other to stop and turn.

"Yeah?" Yeosang asked, turning slightly to look back.

"Talk to him please" Hongjoong spoke softly, a worried look in his eyes. Yeosang nodded, whispering a small 'I will' before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Yeosang walked away from the office, the low murmer of voices fading the farther he got. He turned and started towards the medic room, keeping his promise to Hongjoong. He stopped right in front of the door, taking a deep breath and knocking.

"Yunho?" He called softly, waiting to hear something behind the door. He heard sounds of movement and slowly pushed the door open, seeing Yunho putting things into the cupboard. Yunho turned when the door opened, smiling at Yeosang.

"Can I talk to you?" Yeosang asked uncertainly, wringing his hands in front of him.

"Sure, you wanna sit?" Yunho asked, gesturing towards the bed against the wall. Yeosang nodded and they moved to sit on it, facing each other.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" He asked again once they sat down, looking at Yeosang.

"Umm...i just wanted to ask what was wrong?" Yeosang mumbled, not looking at the other. Yunho hummed and stared at the wall in front of him.

"Noth-"

"Dont lie to me" Yeosang cut him off, turning to look at him with a small scowl, "what ever it is, it was bad enough that Joong pulled me aside and asked me about it. Which made me feel like a terrible friend because i hadnt even noticed anything before then, now dont lie to me. What's wrong?" Yeosang took a deep breath after the rant and continued to look at the other.

"It's really nothing to worry about, I've just not been feeling the best lately" Yunho reassured but Yeosang didnt believe him.

"Why dont you want to tell me? We're best friends, I thought we told each other everything..." Yeosang trailed off, looking at the other sadly. Yunho looked at him and chewed on his lip slightly, arguing in his head.

"I'm gonna regret this..." He mumbled and before Yeosang had time to ask, he leaned forward and pressed their lips together. Yeosang froze in surprise, sucking in a deep breath. Yunho pressed forward one last time before he leaned back completely.

"Sorry..." He whispered, not looking at the other. Yeosang dazedly brought his fingertips to his lips, looking at Yunho.

"What was...why...what?" Yeosang stuttered. Yunho bit his lip and sighed.

"I'm in love with you, I have been for awhile" he mumbled and Yeosang took another deep breath.

"Oh Yunho-"

"It's okay, I know you dont feel the same. I'm trying to get over it, Jongho's been distracting me" Yunho cut Yeosang off before he started apologizing.

"But still tha-"

"I said it was fine. You wanted to know what was bothering me, that was it. Now can we drop it?" he stated firmly, slightly startling Yeosang.

"Yeah I guess so but still I ju-"

"No I dont want you to apol-"

"Shut up and let me talk please" Yeosang cut him off, waiting for a nod before starting to talk again, "I know you said it was fine but I still want to say im sorry, I wish that i could feel the same way" he spoke sadly, feeling the annoying sting of tears against the back of his eyes.

"Hey really, I knew that you did-"

"I know but that doesn't change anything! You're hurting and I dont know how to help it because I'm the cause of it!" Yeosang exclaimed, tears finally coming forward. Yunho sighed and leaned in, pulling Yeosang against him and wrapping the smaller in his arms.

"Hey it's okay, its really not that bad I promise" Yunho whispered, trying to comfort the other. He began to rock slightly, hoping that it would help.

"Im sorry Yunho, im a terr-"

"No you're not, if you were then this wouldnt have happened. You wouldnt have even cared but you do and that means more than anything else could" Yunho continued to rock, slowly letting Yeosang calm down. He would be okay with this. As long as they were still together, he would go through anything. Even if it meant watching Yeosang love someone else.