MY BEST FRIEND IS A VAMPIRE : Chapter 9

You know the drill ! Cmt vote and fan !

^Kyles P.O.V^

"How'd it go ?" I hear a voice mention as I pile into the house. I dropped my keys on the small coffee table in the 'make shift' living room, and dump myself onto the couch.

"Going as planned" I snatch the tv remote off the cushion beside me and started flipping throught the boring advertisements. "Good, but remind me though. What do you have planned ?" Sam says sitting on the coffee table. I sigh and decide to give up on the t.v. It only hurt my brain cells anyway.  

"Well, I have found that the bloodsucker has a life at school. He seems as a regular guy to most people. . . . But somehow, He has a friend of his, that is probally closer to him then any other being. Her names Becka, 5'8, dark colored hair,16 I think, and is a one way ticket to the sucker. So-" I didn't get to finish my awesome speech because she cut me off, "Youre going to basically get to her to bring in the guy. . . . Okay, but I could of thought of that easily-" I cut her off, "Yeah.m, well it's al I got" I shrug and take a deep breathe. Tomorrow I'd have to make sure I stay on my toes. I'm not only dealing with a sucker, but a leader more like. For a guy his age to be named a official, he must have a brain.  

"Ha! I bet thats all ya got! That's why IM the smart one" she smirked an stood up, ruffled my hair and laughed when I smacked her hand away. "Good luck bro" she smiled and walked out the door. Hmmmmmmm, I should be able to handle this. But I can't, if this becka chick becomes a problem. If I can just get her to like me or even better, trust me. Then my Job only becomes easier:) Thats it, im going to have to put my Game face on.

>Beckas P.O.V.<

I don't know what to do. Should I really be enjoying myself ? I can't be smiling when I should be crying my eyes out in frustration. I can't believe she sucked me into this! I should of just told her I couldnt go. But me, being me, had to be curious and tag along. "Becka Sanders" I heard someone speak in a seductive tone. I turned around to see the last person I would ever thought to see .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

(Flashback)

I opened the message to see a text from Stacey. She is an old friend of Mine from middle school. You see, Stacey isn't only an old friend, but she is used to be one of my best friends, besides Adam. We met in sixth grade but soon parted our ways because we were going to different high schools.

-Hey Beck ! I know it's been such a long time since I seen you ! To make up the lost years, why don't you come with me to a party? It be fun ! Text me back!-

I thought about it for a few seconds, but I felt I needed to get out of the house.

-Stace! Hey. Sounds good ! Where's it at !?!-  

Not even a minute later she replied. -Middle avenue, fourth house on the left. Starts at 6!-

I looked over at my clock to see it was 4, I have about 2 hours to get ready, but considering the drive there, it take me about 25 minutes to get there. I wouldn't want to get there too early. I texted Stacey that i'd be at the party around 7 and tossed my phone onto the bed and went over to my closet.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

(Flashback over)

I felt my stomach churn inside. What in the world have I done ? To deserve this ? God must be on a break, cause' he isn't with me right now. I turn around to see Ricki. He stood there holding a red cup filled with, who knows what. Ricki is same age as I am, he is a few inches taller than me, with light brown hair that made it look as caramel. With his fierce grey eyes that used to draw me into him. By that I mean, I had a crush on him in freshman year.  

"Hey" I managed to speak, which was surprising.  

"Long time it's been" he smirked and brushed a stray hair out of my face. His fingers were cold. It was unusual. Sure it was cold out here but his fingers were too cold. "Yeah, it has" I stepped back to give my face warmth. "I never knew you could be so. . . . . ." he bent his head forward and sniffed me. Like literary sniffed me! "Um" I was so uncomftable, "You smell tasty" he then licked his lips which made me almost sick. His breathe smelled of alcohol. But he didn't sound or look drunk.  

"Thats good to know, coming from a guy who tastes so many girls" he chuckled at that and sighed "You don't know how right you are" I roll my eyes and wave him a goodbye and stalk off to fing my friend Stacey. When I finally find her I didn't expect her in her underwear in a jaquzzee.

[Im not sure if I spelt it right ! My bad if I did !]

"Hey Stace !" I call out to her and watch as she looks up and screams her head off. "BECkA! I've missed you s-so much!" she slurred, obvious that she's drunk. She hopped out of the pull and landed on me causing me to fall backwards. But before I could reach the ground, someone from behind caught me. I looked up into Adams eyes. Oh my god. Can tonight get even more interesting? "Woah there beck" he chuckled, but before I could respond, stace was off of me, and suddenly all over Adam. 

"Hey babe" she slurred and was about to kiss him but he turned his head slightly, so her lips met his cheek. I just stood there, as he let her run her hands on him and talk inappropriately. I felt my blood boil. As deja vu took over me again. I shook my head. I can't believe Stacey was doing this, even for a drunk self. I didn't notice that he was staring at me, trying to get my attention. "what?" I mouthed to him, he gave me a sad smile and pushed Stacey off of him.  

"Hey stace?" I try to get her attention, but she ignored me and paid attention to Adam. Who was still trying to get her away from him. I try again, but she only waves me off. God, for someone who 'is' my friend went to 'was'.  

I muttered a whatever, and decided that if my "so called" best friends, are going to be so cold shoulder, then I don't need them around me. I walk out of the party and out to the street. Time to go home.

Ohkay, it's short, yes but I'm sooooo sorry. I'm soooooo tired. I got thys done in 45 minutes, including interupptions. Please comment vote and fan. I hope you guys catch on to who Ricki is ! If you have the correct answer ! Tell me ! Mahalo !

CHAPTER 10 COMMING SOON !