5. Selfish Desires

The Mötley Crüe were growing with every gig they revived, and that meant they all had to work together  not only on songs, but other  projects

The Mötley Crüe were growing with every gig they revived, and that meant they all had to work together not only on songs, but other projects. The more money they earned, the more passionate they got in decorating the stage, in order to make it their own.

They all made a large Band banner and painted some mannequins in red, as if they were bleeding. Kayla even got to make some lyrics with Nikki, while my uncle when the rest of the boys were sleeping or running errands.

By all of us all working together, it was only time until everyone was growing closer as friends, especially Nikki and I. The band even got to be in a couple of magazines which brought even more people to their next big gig.

Currently they were all back stage, hearing that they has a line wrapped around the street. By the time they got on stage to preform, they had managed to sell out the whole venue, which was absolutely insane.

"You coming to the bar & grill with us?" Tommy asks as they all walk out of the back of the building, causing Nikki to throw his arm casually over my shoulder making me blush.

"Of course she is, let's go!" He exclaims as we all walked together down towards the restaurant nearby. "I can't believe she stole the pants." Vince sadly sulks causing me to roll my eyes at the man. "As much of a bitch she was, you deserved everything." I tell Vince, who had just cheated on his girlfriend hours ago. This caused Nikki to laugh and pull me closer to him, immediately agreeing with her comment.

As they entered the restaurant, they were led to a table where a fan immediately greets them, causing me to excuse myself. I went straight to the bathroom to clean up, only to return back to a nerdy guy sitting in my seat. "...I really think I can do something for you—" I heard the man say until he immediately shrieks, practically falling out of the booth shocked.

This caused my boys to laugh at the man, as I watch the fan from earlier peek up from under the table.
"Oh my god!" The man exclaims in shock as he pulls up his pants zipper, causing me to smile in slight amusement.

"No? Not for you?" The girl asks, peering up at him from under the table. "N-No, thanks" He nervously declines in a polite-full manner.
"You sure?" She asks.
"No, thank you." He says again, only causing her to retreat back underneath the table, and from my guess begins her actions onto Tommy.

"Anyway, lets get back to, you know, what I was talking about." He says sitting back down, causing me to awkwardly stand beside the man. I watch him look up at me and begin to stutter. "O-Oh, is this your seat? I-I can move." He says stuttering nervously, immediately standing back up. But before he could leave, I shake my head giving him a smile, stopping him from doing so.

"No, no, it's fine." I intervene, kindly smiling over to the man. " You sure? I can just stand." He says causing me to place my hand on his shoulder, and force him back into his seat. "It's fine—Guys shimmy over." I say as the boys make as much room as they can, allowing me to take my seat. Although due to the lack of room, my butt was seated half on the random man's lap and whatever was left of the booth.