Chapter 16.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

        I woke up to a scratching at my one leveled window. I yawned and get up, putting on my pink slippers and skipping to the window across the room. I drew the curtains and there was my Ryro, sitting on the outside windowsill.

        I smiled widely and opened the tight window. The wind blew in and made some papers fly off my desk. I picked up Ryro and quickly shut the glass pane.

             I rested him on my bed and got some random clothes for him to change in. Ryro looks a bit sad. His eyed seem to melt to the floor and his posture is curved downwards, making him seem hunched over.

      "You can change back now." I say as I pass the clothes on the bed, I turn around so he can get changed.

       I was signified by a meow behind me. I turned around and got a look at my Ryro. He was still a cat. Ryro meows again.

    "You can change back now?" I say more frustrated. He doesn't do anything, he just sits on the bed with his eyes on the blanket underneath him. "Ryan."

       His sad eyes look up, "Meow."

I say it again, hoping he could at least just change back so I can hug him before I leave for school.

       He doesn't change or anything, just sits there and starts to lay down.

       "Fine, fucking fine." I exclaim before leaving the room. I just wanted to see him as human.

     Is it so hard? It was one simple request. I may seem like I'm overreacting, but I'm still kind of mad about the thing last night.

     Whatever, I need to get to school.

**********************

         School has been a drag so far. People are still afraid of me because of the text book thing. Well they started it so I don't know why they are taking it so harsh.

         I make my way to my last class, then I can go to work. Fun.

            I am currently writing something that makes no sense to me, even though I'm still writing it because the teacher told me too. Isn't that what school is? You get taught things we forget later because we are humans not fucking robots. Well some humans take humans for granted.

         During the end of the class, that blonde haired kid from awhile ago came up to me.

      "Hey you need a ride or something?" He asked. I looked at him with a sassy look and put my books in my side bag.

     "What's the catch?" I reply. I put the bag over my side and look up at him, not amused.

     "I just- I just thought you would need one since you walk all the time." He says slowly, probably trying to make sure I understand everything he's saying.

    "It's fine." I say before walking out of the classroom.

     He catches up to me apparently and pats my shoulder, I immediately pull away. "Sorry, I'm Patrick." He says with a smile.

     "I'm Brendon." I sigh because I really need to leave now. Patrick nods add gives me a slip of paper.

    "Call me if you need me." He shrugs before skipping away. I crush the slip into my front pocket. Let's hope I don't wash theses jeans tonight and it's 'accidentally' unreadable.

*********************

       My job has it's advantages and disadvantages, but mostly the second option.

      I mean sure, it's nice to get a good pay and be able to use music to help you increase your performance, but at the same time it's becoming tiring and having urges not to punch Audrey in the face.

       "The usual handsome." She winks and gives me her five. I inwardly vomit and force a smirk. "My cat ran away again. I swear, it keeps leaving." She pouts.

         "Well maybe he doesn't want to be with you. Ever thought of that?" I shoot back and shove the smoothie in her hand. My bad mood is going to kill everyone. Why does Ryan affect me so much, Jesus. 

        "No, my cat loves me." She sips proudly.

        "Then why would it run away from you?" I challenge because I don't give a Fuck at the moment.

        "Because it's probably stupid or something? Like dumb in the brain." She chuckles and looks at me with dreamy eyes.

       "It's not dumb. You probably are because you make it run away all the time." I glare before rushing into the back and taking off my apron. I lay it on my bosses desk and sigh.

      "What the hell?" He asks. His name is Brent.

      "I need a couple of days off." I say and get out a five dollar bill and lay it on his desk. He nods and folds up my apron into his desk drawer.

       I grunt and walk out of the shop, luckily Audrey left. I walk through the forest, to my house. I seriously hope Ryan is in Human form cause all I want is to cuddle with him at the moment.

        I open the door to my little cabin house, it smells like vanilla in here.

    "Ryro?" I call out and search the house for him. I finally found him. He was sitting on the couch....in cat form.

       "Please just turn into human. I need you right now."

         He just meows and gets up to headbutt my fingers. He's not changing or anything.

     "Whatever." I call out before leaving him in the living room. I need to do my homework anyway.