Chapter 13.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

     Me and Ryan kissed. We fucking kissed! It couldn't have happened any better,  it was just perfect. Ryan and I were on the roof of the little cabin I called home. He was in human form so I could at least see his beautiful face. I have never been so happy in my entire life.

         It was nearing nine in the afternoon and the moonlight shune on our faces, bringing out the light in our eyes. My eyes are probably beaming at the moment,  I have never felt so excited.  What if me and him become a thing?

       Were lying on our backs,  on top of the copper roof. We looked up at the sky, not many stars out tonight but Ryan. I could watch him all day.

         Our hands are so close to each other I can feel it radiate off him. I use the back my hand and brush his palm. He flinches and looks in my direction,  turning so that the moon has a bigger effect on his facial features. I softly hold his hand, them clasped together.  I put on a small smile and so does he, but it looks forced. 

     "Your really beautiful you know." I say without even thinking.  He giggles and scoots closer next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Thanks Bren." He almost whispers.  I grin and kiss his brown hair, keeping my lips on there for a couple seconds before popping off.

     Ryan lifts his head off my shoulder and instead putting his chin there, staring at me. I slowly turn my head towards him. He squeezed my hand before leaning in, then he softly put his lips to mine, mushing together like soft, warm, marshmallow pillows.

        We kissed for like 3 minutes, not crazy kissing, we just moved our mouths together. My head spins as he climbs on top of me, not breaking the kiss and keeping our hands laced together. He pins my hands with his, over my head and his chest leaning on mine. He hesitantly pulls away a little bit, keeping us millimeters apart.

    "Bren, I needa tell you something," Ryan whispers out of breath from the kiss. What if this what he was trying to tell me the entire time?

"Of course, go ahea-" I was cut off by a bright fucking light shining in our direction causing me and him to jump off each other. He almost slipped down the roof, but I caught him by the waist.

      Once the light went away, I looked at where it was coming from. Fucking hell. My parents car just pulled into the driveway,  at 9 p.m? The one time I don't want them around,  they are here. They are going to flip once they come inside. I never told them I was gay! Plus, I'm still grounded.

   Ryan looked at me with a shocked expression.  "Fuck. Fuck Fuck. FUCK!" I started freaking out. Ryan put a reassuring hand on my arm. I shook my head, "Ryan I am so fucking dead! They don't know I'm gay!" I almost cried at saying the words. Imagine having to come out to your parents when your not ready, it happens when you least expect it.

      "Bren,  everything will be alright just calm down. You will get through this, just please stop yelling." Ryan said with fear in his voice. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and then hear probably the most scariest thing I have ever heard.

"BRENDON BOYD URIE COME DOWN NOW!" And that was my mother's screaming voice. Fuck.

   Ryan grabs my hand and kisses my cheek,  whispering calming things in my ear. I breath again and start to climb down the house. I wait at the bottom and gesture Ryan to hop into my arms. He jumps into my arms and I squeeze him so tight I might break him.

      Once he is on his feet again,  I still am holding him with my dear life, my face burrowing, and wrapping my arms around his neck. He rubs my back while embracing my middle.

        I heard footsteps coming from the left.  I knew they were my parents. I hesitantly lift myself off Ryan and wipe my cheeks.

"Hi." I simply say.  Ryan was behind me, I stood there in a protective manner and held his hand behind my back, squeezing it nonstop.

   My mother was standing with her arms crossed, and her heels look worn out. My Dad was just standing there with nothing but a shocked expression. 

   "What is this?" My mom motioned to me and Ryan. I sighed and moved his and I's hand out in front of us so they can see.

  "Mom, Dad. I'm gay. Always have been." I say with what seemed strenth. I bet I sounds like a fucking scared cat. My mind wonders to Ryan, he's not turning into a cat? He usually does that When he's scared.

    My Dad laughs for a second, almost hysterical.  My Mom just lifts an eyebrow. "How long has this been going on?" She says rather calmly after she kicked my dad in the chin to stop laughing.

"We have never been- like together- we just. I don't know." I keep stuttering my words.  I honestly don't know what me and Ryan are? We just kissed. "Are you okay with me being gay?" I added, avoiding the other conversation.

  "I don't know. We just need to get used to it I guess." My Mom said as she look at my Dad. He was chuckling and walked inside. I smiled and tried not to fucking cry.

       "Why are you guys home so early?" I asked because I'm curious.

"Well we get off at nine every day this week and I was not expecting this. Has he been to out house before?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah a couple times," I lied and looked over at Ryan with a grin. I'm not going to tell her that he lives here now. Especially not gonna tell her he is half cat.

     "Well I guess I don't want to know anymore. Let's get inside and make dinner." She concluded. Ryan smiles at me.

     Wow, never made dinner with my mom before. That's new.

HEY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!  I DID IT AGAIN. I WROTE ANOTHER RYDEN FANFICTION. SOMEONE STOP ME PLS.  IT'S A SHORT STORY BUT LONG CHAPTERS. SO IT'S CALLED "MY HEART SPEAKS" IT TAKES PLACE IN BUILD-A-BEAR-WORKSHOP AND IT'S CUTE N YEA. IT'S GOING TO BE FINISHED IN LIKE A WEEK IN A HALF SO. PLEASE READ IT. LOVE YALL!