Chapter 11.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

    I woke up to the sun shining directly in my face, blinding my eyes. I groan and turn over onto my back, rubbing my eyes with my fist. My mind wonders to Ryan, because he's my first thought every morning.

      I look to my side to see Ryan not there,  what the hell? I swing the blankets off me and get out of bed. God- He really needs to stop disappearing from me, what if one day he is gone forever? I suddenly hear the sound of a shower. I sighed in relief and went into the little kitchenette to make some breakfast, if they even have breakfast? I opened the fridge and of course, nothing. I call room service asking for eggs, bacon, juice, and some waffles. Ryan needs to eat. After ordering our meal I go lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

    A door opened and quickly shut, "Oh, sorry! I thought you were sleeping!" Ryan said with only a towel around his waist. I sit up and look at his bare skin. It's milky and looks soft. I think he realized I was staring.

"No, I just woke up." I said tiredly while stretching my arms up. Is he just going to stand there with his towel on? I'm not complaining. He mouthed a 'o' and blushed. He turned away and went back into the bathroom. I sighed and heard a knock at the door. Food. I rush to the door and quickly grab the food. I set it on the table nicely so that it looks at least it looks a little bit professional in a crappy motel.

    I split the food up, giving Ryan more food that I have because he needs it more than I do. Ryan then walks out with clothes on, I expected him to be a cat.

"Where did you get those clothes?" I ask, lifting a brow. He looks down at his clothes then back at me, "I found them in the dresser," He said with a red creeping up to his cheeks. Let's hope no diseases were on it then. I nod and motion for him to sit down.

"Really Bden?" He says and gives me a small smile, but that darkness in his eyes are still there. Did he just call me Bden? I like it, it sounds more cute coming out of his mouth. I blush and nod, "Yes, and what exactly did Wicked bitch of the west feed you exactly?" I say with a smart-ass tone.

"Nothing," He mutters and looks away from my eyes. I grab his hand almost to quick, "Aw poor Ryro, eat then." I laugh after I say that. He smirks and lets go of my hand, sitting down at the chair near the window. I sat on the other one in front of him.

   We ate in silence, not saying a word, literally. He's scarfing down his food, that's good. "You still hungry cause you can have mine-" I then see him shake his head and I stop talking. After he finishes, he takes his dishes to the sink. My eyes follow him, not looking below the waist of course. He turns around and glances at me blankly while going over to the bed and laying down on the side farthest away from me. God- what did I do wrong? I saved him from that girl, what's wrong now?

   I decide to leave my food on the table, going over to the bed, then sitting by Ryan's feet. "Hey," I say quietly. He ignores me by closing his eyes and bringing his legs up towards him so I'm not near them. I must have really fucked up then. I sigh and trace the sheets with my hands.

I hate tension.

    I go next to him, laying directly next to him, close enough that our shoulders are touching. "What did I do?" I ask with a pouty lip. He opens his eyes and looks to me and shakes his head.

"I know you Ry. I did something. Was it because I took you away from Audrey?" I ask him. He shakes his head furiously, "Then what is it?" I whine like a five year old.

"It's nothing, really." He says and looks away from me. He always does that, looks away when he lies. God he is so frustrating sometimes. I sigh and turn my back away from him, laying on the other side of the bed. I just saved him and this is my thanks?

"So you and Audrey huh?" He finally says out of nowhere. Wait a minute, was he jealous? I instantly smile and turn back over to him. I giggle, he gives me a strange look.

"I'm so happy for you guys then," He says in monotone. I only laugh harder.

"Your funny Ross." I say, scooting closer so that my hand is on his shoulder. He flinches from the touch, "What do you mean?" He says.

"Me and Audrey aren't dating silly," I chuckle.

"Well you totally fucking kissed her," Woah, I never hear Ryan swear that much.

"You know I only did that to get to you right," I whisper. He turns to me with a confused expression. "I had to pretend to like a girl to get to you."

"How'd you know I was there?" He finally says. I shrug.

"Why did you come for me?" he whispers more to himself then me.

"How can I not? God- do you not see how much I care for you?! Your like my Angel. I wouldn't stop at anything to get you back, you are never leaving my sight again you know that?" I raise my voice. I sigh and sneak my arms around him, pulling his body closer to me. He flinches again.

   I raise my eyebrow and look down at his arm. A bruise. "What is that?" I ask sternly.

"Audrey can get violent a lot." He chuckles.

"That's not funny, that's terrible. Are you okay?" I ask. Of course he's not okay, he is fucking hurt.

"I'm fine." he says blankly. I reach for his arm and pull it up to my mouth and kiss it. He shutters than relaxes and closes his eyes. I keep on trailing pecks around the bruise and acciedentaly up to his neck. I immediately stop and pull away. Remember, he doesn't feel that way.

  Instead of completely avoiding him, I snuggle him close to me, his head in the crook of my collarbone. "I'm glad your okay now," I sigh out. "You want to know how worried I was?" He looks up at me. "I sat by the woods thinking you weren't coming back," My voice cracks at the end. He does a half smile and pushes one of my stray hair pieces behind my ear.

"It's okay. We're okay now." He says as he pierces threw my soul. I smile at him, "Thanks for saving me by the way, I thought I was never going to see you again to be honest." His smile drops and he blushes.

"Well nope, I will never let you fall, ever." I say back to him, rubbing circles around his back. He rests his head back down to my collar bone. I rest my head on top of his and sigh.

"You don't know what you do to me Ross."