Chapter 6.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

Lately, me and Ryan were kind of awkward. We didn't say much because we were both trying to get used to the fact that I like my cat and he feels the same way. Honestly, I was kind of mad that He went through my personal stuff, I mean who wouldn't, but I didn't talk about it. I didn't want to risk anything.

Tonight was movie night and I wasn't sure what he wanted to watch. So I went down to my bedroom to see what his opinion was. I haven't talked to him all day and I wasn't sure if He actually wanted to watch a movie.

I opened the door to a sleepy Ryro, curled up in my blankets, human form. I secretly 'awwwed ' and got closer to the bed. I sat on it and stared at his beautiful face while he's sleeping, it's so angelic.

"Ryro?" I whispered, shaking his leg a little bit. I heard a groan in tiredness and He turned over on his back so I couldn't see his beautiful face anymore.

"Ryan, wake up ya dingus." I teased him. He groaned again and hugged his pillow. I decided to play the innocent card in him. I laid down next to him and nuzzled my nose against his ear.

"Come on. I have popcorn. It's movie night," I whispered, complaining. He immediately popped up which caused him to ram right into my face. "Fuck, " I cursed while holding my face in pain. Ryan suddenly realized what He did to my poor face and turned towards me.

"Oh god- I'm sorry. " He said while putting his hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks, attentively, while stroking the now bruise. I shake my head, "No it's okay, it's my fault." I try to not make him feel bad when I went close to him. We kind of just sat there, lost in each others eyes for mer moments. He looks like a sad kitten, his eyes are full of darkness, you can't really see any light, and that bugs me. A lot.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I break the silence, relaxing my jaw. He looks up into the air for a second to think, then meets my eyes again, "You can choose, I don't know that many movies." He Confesses.

"Why don't you know any movies?" I ask, scooting a centimeter closer to him.

He just shrugged and looked at the door, "Well let's go to the living room, I'll make the popcorn." He forces a smile.

"Ok-okay, " I stutter, unsure of Ryan's sudden sadness. I put on a happy look and we walk to the living room. He goes to make the popcorn while I pick the movie, "Don't burn it this time!" I yelled at Ryan while He was in the kitchen.

"No promises!" He yelled back. I smiled to myself as I chose 'The Notebook.' Maybe this will get us some action. Not like- nevermind.

I sat on the couch with the remote in my left hand. Ryan came back with the popcorn in his hands, turning his attention to me. I put on a small smile, He didn't burn the popcorn. I hope he has the balls to for next to me.

He sits on the other couch of course. I really need to get rid of that couch, there's really no point when I have a bunch of room right here. I sighed loudly enough so he could hear me, I think he noticed. I pressed the play button.

"The Notebook?" Ryan asked, more like he didn't know what it is.

"Yes, never heard of it?" I questioned, eyes still locked on the screen.

"Nope, what is it about?" He asked again. I turn my attention away from the t.v and look over at him.

His hair is swished over to the side, he is wearing my Batman p.j bottoms, my white t-shirt, and he is sitting in criss-cross-apple-sauce. He looks absolutely adorable, like the way his eyes look so confused and his skinny arms reaching for popcorn and shoving it in his mouth.