"What's up babe?" Vince asks once he notices his snooty girlfriend stance. "I'm just trying to make sure these guys are good enough to play with you baby." She tells him making me want to gag myself. I then watch three boys from the corner of my eye look over at me, while I just stare at the girl in disbelief. "Hit it." I order them causing my uncle to immediately start playing his guitar, while the others quickly followed.

As Vince begins to sing with the band, I watched the girl shake her head in disapproval. "This isn't right!" She exclaims over the music while waving her hands at the men to stop. "Stop, stop." Nikki tells everyone as they follow his instructions. "Sorry what?" Nikki asks the girl in annoyance.

"This music is way too heavy, baby." She tells Vince making Tommy and I to slightly laugh at her comment.
"Thank you." Nikki sarcastically says to the women.
"Why don't we just tune it all down a whole step." My uncle tells everyone as they nod in agreement.
"And let's play it faster too!" Tommy exclaims while eyeing the girl as she sits back down on the couch again.
"If you really stretch out the chorus..."
"Uh huh."
"...and punch the top, man."
"Okay."
"And hit this note, right here." Nikki instructs Vince a bit, before looking at his girl. "And muzzle that." He adds causing the girl to stand up again.

"Hey, fuck you asshole! He doesn't tell me what to do—" she begins to yell, but my uncle starts playing the guitar again, causing the sound to overtake her bitchiness. "Go fuck yourself, motherfucker!" She tried to yell over the music but it was too loud for her not to be able to continue.

As they began to start again, they make sure they played the right amount of volume to fit more along with Vince's voice. As I continued cleaning, I bopped my head to the music as they played throughout the apartment. As Vince hit the last part of the song I literally lost my mind, and stared at them in complete shock. "That was perfect!" I shout in joy as my Uncle high fives me. "Hell yeah!" Tommy shouts in joy, before high-fiving me as well.

Now that it was later in the day, Vince somehow managed to remove his bitch of a girlfriend from the vicinity, allowing them to all  sit around, and talk for a bit. I was currently sitting besides Vince on the couch while eating some potato chips, while watching Tommy burn the cockroaches crawling around in Nikki's apartment, with flaming hairspray.

Once he finally grew tired of his action, he plops down closely beside me on the couch and grabs a beer off the coffee table. "So here my theory, okay? If we want to knock people on their asses, then we gotta give them a show. The punks, they're doing the minimalist things, so let's take it to the exact opposite direction. I'm talking a stadium show, in the clubs, man. Like costumes, and lights, and—" Nikki starts off saying until Tommy excitingly interrupts.

"Pyro. Flames and shit!" Tommy exclaims while shooting the flaming hairspray in the air, making me move a bit away, afraid my hair might catch on fire. "Exactly." Nikki says agreeing.
"Explosions!"
"Exactly! Look it's a fucking war out there, and the only way we win is by showing these kids somethings they've never seen before." Nikki starts off excitedly.

"So What are we going to call this thing?" Vince asks, causing Nikki to pull out his recked up notebook, and immediately flip through it.
"You know, it's all about being like, fucking larger than life." He says as he flips through some more pages and shows us the thing he's come up with.
"Xmass?" Vince asks confusedly, while I get up to grab me a soda from the fridge.
"Yeah." Nikki says smirking.
"On a scale of one to ten—that gets a 1.9." My uncle says making me nudge him with my foot for being so harsh, while it made the others laugh.
"Its a play on Christmas. You can use all the Christ imagery and shit. It'll piss people off and make people think, you know. It's got shock value." Nikki says as everyone shakes their head 'no', while I walk back towards my spot on the couch.

"I'm shock for how much it blows." My Uncle jokes making the others laugh again, as I sit down beside Tommy again.

"What's your intake, Kay?" Nikki asks using my nickname, instantly making my heart race, and my hands raise up in defense. "I'm not the one in the band Nikki." I remind, causing him to sigh in defeat.
"That's a no." My Uncle informs the man with a smirk making me roll my eyes along with Nikki.
"Alright then assholes, you give it a shot, but make it fucking big!" He tells them as they all pick up their own papers.

After a minute or so, I peek over at Tommy's paper and instantly roll my eyes. "What the hell." I laugh, only causing him to then proudly show off to the rest of the guys. "The four skins, really Tommy?" Nikki asks, slightly amused. "Yeah. Cause' we're gonna fuck the audience in the face every night dude." Tommy says causing me to shake my head a bit.

"Yeah, but can you see that shit on the marque above the forum?" I ask with a small smile playing on my lips. "Okay, Kayla's right. I'm out." Tommy's says while raising his hands in defeat, before slouching back into the couch.

"Come on, Mick. You gotta do better than that." Nikki says as my uncle shows us the paper. My eyebrows widen in surprise as I read the paper.
"Motley Crew." I say under my breath before nodding my head in approval. "It has a nice ring to it." I say as Nikki grabs his paper, changing it around a bit, before showing the results.

Mötley Crüe