lake house (part 2)

At the end of part 1:
There was a knock at the door, and I can't believe who it is.

I stood frozen for 10 seconds, my eyes begin to water, it was Mike's friend that made me pregant. I then said "why are you here" he reliped "because I heard what I did to you, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" I said "yeah of course you did, you though it was funny" "I'm sorry alright, Mike wants to talk to you alone if that's OK" I looked at my mum who was stood next to me in the doorway. I nodded and went outside alone in with Mike.

"Jesse I love you alright, I will do anything to keep you safe, and the baby of course" I smiled and we hugged each other and kissed me on lips. I froze when I see someone in the distance, 'wait' I pulled away from Mike "wait, you set this up didn't you, I know what your trying to do" he looked at the figure in the distance "I honestly don't know who that is" I laughed "of course you do?" Your trying to kidnap me, I know all the ways" he pushed me gently inside the house and watched the figure coming closer. I watched out the window and I could see that Mike was telling the truth, he didn't know who it is, it isn't Luke or anyone we know.

I'm sure that I was set up, But now I'm not sure. My mum hugged me, making me jump. She laughed "I'm sorry, I didn't make you jump, what's happening" I continued to look out the window as my mum joined me at the window staring outside, the figure now stood in front of Mike, but he didn't look scared at all. He actually looks like he knows that person, very well indeed. "I can't trust Mike anymore" I spoke out loud, she repiled "me either" they both shook hands with each other.

I got away from the window, only to hear a knock at the back door and the front. "Umm mum, what do we do?" I was panicking. She repiled "I don't know, run I guess"

Soon as we know it, the back door was kicked down and a deep male voice coming towards the living room where me and mum are. I can't believe this is happening, then all of a sudden Mike appeared in front of us.

"What are you doing" I said trying to stay calm. "I'm taking you home babe" he laughed, that wasn't a good laugh, it was bad.

I just remembered that Mike is actually a bad person, I should of knewn from ages ago. I should have listened to Nick and my family. If I listened I wouldn't be here today in this lake house what my mum and dad own.

I felt so stupid, staying with Mike, the first moment I saw him was amazing but now I'm not sure about him and his friends.

He drugged my mum and she fell asleep, "I can't do this" Mikey cried out and left quickly followed by Luke and someone else I do not know.

I am safe for now.

Thank you for reading, comment if you want a part 3 or a different one shot. If you enjoyed this oneshot please vote and spread the oneshot with other people so they can read it.