truth or dare (part 2)

It's been 3 hours since Mike went out. I was really worried about him, I laid down on the sofa, everybody left apart from Nick and Luke. They both sat on the floor in front of me, waiting for me to speak. I gave them a smile, then my phone beeped, it was a message from Mike:

Mike: I need to talk to you
Me: yeah whatever you need, I'm here
Mike: OK don't get mad but I can't love you anymore. I'm moving to new York to live with my family. I will miss you.
Me: why? Have I done something wrong? And I will miss you too.
Mike: no you haven't but you did something to me!
Me: what!
Mike: I'm having your baby.
Me: oh shit, I'm so sorry
Mike: don't be sorry, it was my doing, I wanted to have fun with you, I shouldn't have had sex with you?
Me: I feel really bad. Are you really moving to new York
Mike: yeah, I'm sorry.
Me: it's ok
Mike: bye Jesse
Me: bye

Mike has blocked you

"What, Mike blocked me" I said out loud not realizing everything round me, it felt like my world was crush by thousands and thousands of people or animals. "Jesse, Jesse, are you OK?" I didn't heard Nick shouting me until he hugged me. "Yeah, not really, Mike has blocked me, he left me to be with this family and he is pregant" Luke repiled "what pregant" I was nervous "yeah you heard it right" "how" "I don't know"

They both sat next to me, while I couldn't move. I was too numb to move, I couldn't support myself, I was losing sleep, wasn't eating probably. I didn't feel like filming a video tonight.

It was nearly 2pm, and I missed Mike so much, I was awake most of the night thinking of a way to get Mike back also where he is right now? I started to panic.

Nick and Luke was sat outside my bedroom door, I was so greatful I got 2 good friends by my side all the time, it's a great feeling. I needed them the most right now, then all of a sudden I found myself crying, but I couldn't feel the tears falling down my cheek. I only know this because I licked my lips and it tastes like salt and tears. Nick walked into the room and sat down on the bed while I sat up.

Nick said "I know you miss him a lot, I'm here if you want me" I repiled "yeah I want you" as I gave him a hug "I needed that" as Nick smiled. "Me too"

All of a sudden me, Nick and Luke heard the front door open. As it sent us running out the room into the hallway, Luke stood up quickly then we all ran downstairs to greet whoever it is.

I was half way down the stairs then I noticed Mike sitting on the sofa looking at his phone. I ran over to the sofa and stood in front of Mike, I whispered "I missed you so much" he repiled "I missed you too, that's why I came back, I couldn't stay from you any longer, I needed you, our baby needs you, we both need you" I smile to myself.

"We are never playing truth or dare again"

Thank you for reading this