Day out

This one-shot includes stromedy and Kameron (from the drone videos)
Warning: mpreg

Jesse's pov:

Me, Mike, stromedy and kameron (stromedy's boyfriend) was about to enter the theme park but I could tell Mike is very nervous, as we walked over to the tall red roller coaster, I put my arm around around Mike and kept kissing his cheek.

Mike refuses to go on the roller coaster so Stromedy stayed with him while me and Kameron went on the ride. After half an hour we went to a cafe as we sat down on a picnic bench,  stromedy and Kameron held hands which made me smile. Mike said "so are you two together like me and Jesse" stromedy nodded.

After 5 minutes a women brought over our food, then walks away I began to eat my dinner, the smell of chicken was making me more hungry, then stromedy ran to the toilets.

We all packed up our food and went over to the toilets, worried about our best friend, all off a sudden Kameron said "stromedy is pregnant" I looked at Mike then back at my bestfriend, I replied "so am I,  but he must be a couple more weeks than me" he just smiled.

Stromedy walked out the toilets and we all wondered over to the ice cream van as we all wanted to buy each other one.

After an hour we went home.

I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I know it's short (I'm sorry) but I wanted to update for you guys.

Requests are open, message me if you want one.