lake house (part 1)

Jesse' s POV:

Tonight me, Mike, Nick and a guy called Luke are going camping. Mike was driving, as we placed all our bags in the car and I got in the front with Mike.

*1 hour later*

"We are nearly here guys" Mike spoke out looking at me then back at the road. I smiled to myself while the rest was on their phones.

Tonight was going to be fun. It is 2pm as we got there just under 3 hours. Mike stopped the car and everyone was setting there tents up.

I was struggling with mine so Mike came over to help me. "Do you need some help handsome" what! did he just call me handsome. "Yeah please" as he smiled and start setting my tent out then he said "you won't need this tonight" what did he mean by that, my stomach started hurting, I felt nervous all of a sudden.

After 5 minutes he finished and walked over to the fire pit and started the fire. As I knew what he was going and nobody else was around, so I took the moment to go over to the fire and sat down on the log next to him.

"What's up" he whispered as I felt myself getting closer with him. 'Wait' what am I doing? I told myself, but Mike learnt in and kissed me on the lips.

Afterwards we heard Nick and Luke walking back to camp as they were making a lot of noise. So we broke apart and Mike whispered "we can continue later, when everyone went to bed" I nodded "I can't wait"

When they joined us, I moved away from Mike and sat on the log opposite Mike and Nick. I felt tried and bored so I went into my tent, I got my phone out and played some games, then all of a sudden, my tent door opened and in came Mike with a big smile on his face.

As he got inside he said "come over to mine, my tent is bigger" I spoke "bigger for what" he just gave me a cheeky smile.

I grabbed his hand while I followed him to his tent. As we got in the tent, I felt myself laying down, with Mike climbing on top of me.

*The day after*

I felt sore and tried as I took myself for a quiet walk into the woods, I couldn't face Mike, it's because I feel awkward, and I knew I was pregant but I couldn't tell Mike. He would never love me again.

I was only 2 weeks and Mike had sex with me last night, so I wasn't feeling well, so I wanted to go to a beautiful lake, I used to come here with my family when I was little, we used to rent that lake house for 3 weeks so we could have a little holiday, away from phones, laptops, and other electric equipment. We could only take books, and things to do. It wasn't fair but it didn't kill me me.

I was stood at the lake, looking at the beautiful view, ducks swimming, I wish I had bread so I can feed them, but I haven't. I was thinking off all the times I have been here, standing in the same spot for years. I could see all of the lake, and the land around it. The flowers were colourful which always made me happy especially the yellow ones, the sun was always shinning on them making the flowers spring up into life.

I walked over to the lake house, expecting it all around, I knocked on the door gently, someone answered and said "Hello, how may I help you" I repiled "I'm lost and cold" "OK would you like a cup of tea" I nodded and she took me inside, it's like I always knew, the walls are light blue, the TV is bigger and the floors were carpets. The fire place was on, and the fire filled the house perfectly. I sat on the sofa and smiled while the lady came in with tea and handed me the cup, "so what brought you out here" she said. I repiled "I was camping with friends and I walked off because something happened"

"OK what happened" "I know I'm a male but I'm 2 weeks pregant, and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend, so I ran away" "oh, you need to tell him some point" then we both heard someone knocking. I whispered "that would be my boyfriend, and tell him I'm not here"

She signed and answered the door while I went into the kitchen to hide. I heard Mike say "do you know where a boy called Jesse is" the lady repiled "no I haven't sorry, maybe by the lake" he left and she closed the door.

All of a sudden I knew this women, she was my mum. "Mum" I shouted and she was so happy "son" as we hugged each other. "It's been so long, I miss you mum" "I miss you too son, so tell me about Mike"

"Well he is handsome, but the thing is I have been camping last night with my friends and I got lost, well to be honest I ran away from them"

When I looked out the window and saw Mike by the lake looking at the house, oh shit I think he saw me as he walked over to the lake house and knocked on the door again.

"Open up I know your in there Jesse" Mike shouted before I was going to answer it, my mum gently moved me out the way and answered the door for me.

She puts the chain on the door so he can't just push it open and then she openes it a little bit, I was stood behind my mum watching Mike "hey babe, please talk" I repiled no, I don't want to talk to you, right now, you have upset me" then my mum said 'well Jesse is 2 weeks pregant with someone else baby and you had sex with him last night, now you might have killed the baby, well done, now you know, never talk to my son again, or else" Mike repiled "but I didn't know" I said "of course you did lier, you was with me then one of your friends though it was funny and had sex with me, I had no choise, now I'm pregant with your friends baby"

Mike repiled "I didn't have a choose" I said "of course you did, you could of stopped them" my mum had enough and slammed the door in Mike's face and said "Jesse are you OK?" I repiled "I don't know" as I started crying and my mum hugged me and whispered "you don't need a boy, you got me to help you" I repiled "thanks mum, that really cheered me up"

Then there was another knock at the door. My mum answered it again.

I can't believe who was at the door.

Thank you for reading, who thinks I should do a part 2, comment below.