found you...

He waited a long time until he could feel this pulse. He is a perfect demon with perfect pedigree and he knows the gods made another perfect soul that could match him and him only.
The only thing he needed now is to find this cave , the moment he thought that the front entrance of the cave bloke a wave of attacks strong, enough to crumple a mountain. ...A  strong barrier.....nothing less than perfect

But while he was lost in his thoughts his mate was falling down and when he tried o catch the small frame his hands just passed right trough, this made both of them to feel heat waves inside both of them.This heat waves were the only thing that made Lord Sesshomaru to snap awake but his demon self took control, transformed and brought chaos in his land trying to find his mate to satisfy his lust induced by the heat

     In the western land , a white  demon dog is roaming his lands ,crazy to find his mate. The acid is pouring from his mouth ,melting everything in his path creating holes where once were trees and stones. The small and weak youkai males are abandoning their mating territory ,fleeting in fright from the strong demon lord  and the females that are crazy with mating instinct are mewling and trying to capture the attention of  the strongest demon they ever lied their eyes.
But for the demon lord the smell of other females is repugnant, nothing is more sweet than the smell of your soulmate. The demon lord roamed the western land for a day and a half ,looking for the cave that his human form saw in  a dream.  Now he is close to a waterfall and he is at the end of his patience.
He stopped to drink water when he smelt it, a faint trace ,almost imperceptible but sweet and intoxicating. The lust came like a burning heat and the thought that his mate is waiting him, made his   manhood to stand. In a matter of minutes he found the cave and transformed in his human form so he could pass through the small entrance. The barrier  allowed him entrance without a problem, in a spacious cave filled with the smell of his hot mate ....

In the cave , Inuyasha ....

My skin is on fire...i tried to relieve myself but every time i made worse because i can't cum . My dick is so red and heated that not even cold water can extinguish it. My skin is so hot that even clothes bother me. I dont know how much time i can resist, i feel like i will go crazy. I move inside of the cave , to the hot spring and i try to undress when  i felt him. His smell is amazing like spring flowers and woods and the most amazing thing is that my barrier ....it didn't work on him. My brain is foggy from the heat but he looks familiar. He comes closer to me and even his presence
brings  a relief to my heat. My first thought is to jump on him but i notice his pristine attire and the noble posture , the clothes are something i saw somewhere else but i can't think proper because another heat wave hits me and i cant stop the moan  that escapes my mouth. He is close to me and  his hand is traveling ,exploring my expose skin and i feel his nails  at the back of my neck. I move my head  for easy access and my instinct tells me to submit myself . His lips are at my neck , exploring my sensitive skin and i feel the fangs scraping making me feel shivers of pleasure down the spine.
I notice his marks are almost the same as mine but in a shade darker , he is taller and more well built. I can't seem to see his face because I'm in a lust induced fog but what i can see clear are the lips that are full and sexy and ...  they are coming closer....
Ohhhh My God...i feel sparks just kissing and he is dominating me, making me loose my breath. As i try to breath he takes advantage and he plunge his tongue deep , tasting me as i taste him. His taste is amazing and my knees feels like jelly, if i knew mating is so intense and amazing i will have tried it before but i think this is more special.......
I have no idea when my clothes are discarded or when we end up tangled on the floor. I feel under me a warm and soft fur that is moving under me ,teasing my sensitive skin and his hands are busy making me gasp and moan .I close my eyes and i enjoy the his hands on my skin making me blush and i am startled when i feel his fangs scraping lightly my buds and after that sucking until is taunt and erect . I am lost in the pleasure because even though i am mature i never experienced anything like this before and when i felt his mouth on my penis i couldn't stop gasping for air as intense pleasure pass through  my body. He undone me ,i was lost and i couldn't think straight as he took me to the hilt and pleasure me ,love me. I started to feel the orgasm approaching and i tried to warn him that i will cum , but i think he knows already because he took me to the hilt and he started to suck harder milking me. The orgasm took me harder than i thought because for two minutes i couldn't see anything but stars and as i recover from the tremors of the orgasm i look at the one that i think he is my soulmate but he is not what i expected........
Now my ming is not in a lust induce wave and what i see is turning my blood to ice......the face that he looks at me is my brother. His eyes are completely purple and he looks at me like he is devouring  me piece by piece.
It cant be.......Sesshomaru is the one that 3 minutes ago offered the most amazing orgasm of my life...? The only person that should have passed my barrier should be my mate.....my soulmate........ ohh Kami
A strong fear starts in my soul knowing that Sesshomaru will never accept me or my pups because i'm a half breed. As i start to crawl from under him and try not showing how scare i am , a terrifying rage appear on his face. He starts to growl at me and he is using his power to dominate me . With the last strength i have i try to escape Sesshomaru but i am a fool to think i am strong enough. I just manage to approach the entrance of the cave but one second i was running and in the next im on the fluffy thing again but while i try to escape Sesshomaru i dont see that his demon is enraged and his eyes are a deep red. He is out of control because now he is not gentle , his claws pierce my left side and he forces me on my knees. His right hand capture my neck and i feel his poison injecting under my skin making me dizzy. As i try to fight his poison i feel how he rips the last   clothes from me and he is spreading my legs forceful. Panic spreads in my heart and i hope he is not doing what i think he wants to do but i cant do anything because he is stronger. I feel his manhood hard and he  starts to penetrate my ass. As i try to fight, he bites my left shoulder and in the same time he forcefully plunge his manhood inside me without any preparation and ripping my insides.
I am in a lot of pain from my ass but is not the same as he forcefully binding my life to his using his soul force.
He is moving inside me  without mercy and  as my body starts to heal inside ,the blood from the inside starts to act like a lubricant and he is fucking me more easily. I feel him inside me moving and even though i am in pain ,i start to feel good.

I start to feel the tremors of an orgasm approaching and Sesshomaru is starting to piston his manhood faster and harder and as i orgasm , a instinct to bite overwhelms me and without knowing Sesshomaru gives me his wrist and i complete the mating . He didnt release my neck, not even after  i surrender myself and i submit under him and not even when i start to feel a knot swelling inside my ass. My insides are so hot and  full with his semen  ......i am exhausted....,
I fall asleep with him inside me and a hope that i will be the first to wake up and to maybe escape my faith.

In the course if the night he took my body countless times giving pleasure to me and he even was gentle to me at some point. Now i wait the morning.....another day....