No way

Only a powerful demon could be a uke and any demon will be proud to have you as a mate.It will not matter that you are a hanyo because you already started to become more demon.Now looking like this you look so much like your grandfather .Did you know that your ears are a legacy of the old man and the fire rat is his .
               - Its not possible.....

      -I just hope you are joking , right?.....Miroku did i just heard all of you talking about me being a......bitch?
      - Inuyasha its not something to be afraid,it happened before in  history .
      -Fuck history ,how can i just stay and  just let someone to fuck me and to wait his command.
      -That is not true Inuyasha, a mating is basic the same as a marriage. You have the same rights and you are not a slave.
      - Sango ,your husband is mad.
      - I'm sorry Inuyasha ,i still love him  and he is right. We actually waited this day because we notice that every year in heat season you weren't affected.
      - But me to be the girl.....? (◞‸◟)
      - Don't be desperate Inuyasha, think like this ...in all the lands only 4 or 5 demons could make you submit to them and those are the rulers of all Nippon.
       -What do you mean?
       -I mean that it will take a hell of a fight and it could be years before you will find your mate.
       - No he dont....
       - What do you mean Myoga.....?
       - In three days at the peak of heat season it will be a blood moon. This means that if his soulmate is of age, he will feel the connection between them and he will find him.
        - Three days is to soon.I need to find a safe place to hide because i dont want to a mate .....no..no...no...
        - If its like this it will be hard to hide in the village because the demons will destroy every thing in their path.
         - I know a complex of caves were i can hide, i lived there when i was little and is hidden in forest but i need to hide Shippo.He has my smell on him and im afraid someone will use him.
         -You can leave him here with our children. We will keep him safe.
         - It will take a day to travel there and another day to hunt and hide my scent....i need to go right away.
         -Inuyasha if you need us we are here....we are your friends..
         - Thanks Sango.Take care...
In a few minutes i was away from the village and i was traveling quickly to the place i was thinking i will be safe......(boy i was wrong....).
Since the change ,i was feeling like i was flying ,my speed was double and ive arrived at the caves when the sun just rises above the trees, i was deep in  forest somewhere between west and  the east lands. The first thing i did was to hunt some game and next was to make sure no one was in my cave. Lucky no one found the entrance because my smell was still in the cave. I put my meat in the far end of the cave because it was very cold and i tried to call that frost i was able to make when i was with Koga ,i manage to only make a small freezing ice area but i was happy, maybe in time i will learn to control my new found powers. After that i check out if i had enough wood and another area of the cave were is a nice hot spring and after i pierced the stone with my sword at the entrance of the cave erecting a strong barrier
Now i was ready for every thing ,i could already hear demons calls to mate ,all types of demons will roam around the woods. I made the fire and for the first time since i wake up i start to think about me....what will i do if a strong demon will be able to make me submit? Will he accept me being a half demon? Will he want pups with me? Will i find love?...i know love is a beautiful dream for me,i will be lucky if he will not kill me first. I can't lie ,i want to live and to have pups. Now that i know i can carry my pups i think i can be a good mother, i don't need a man ,i can give my children a proper life on my own.
Right on the moment when the sun goes down i felt the call, my body was resonating at something out there and this scares me like hell. The heat started for the first time and my body is betraying me, i was feeling like hundreds of ants were on my body and my mind was calling for relief but i will be strong , i must be strong.

             In the west lands at the palace of lord Sesshomaru

     In a luxurious room ,in a simple bed of furs and wood, sleeps Lord Sesshomaru or he tries....Beads of sweat are on his forehand , his body is heating up but his mind is traveling at the speed of light entering into a hidden cave. When he tries to enter he feels a small barrier but nothing he can defeat. There inside a strong smell of heat is hitting him.....( mate...)
He sees a small hand with light purple marks and a supple body trying to move inside the cave . The red material was too big for his frame so the shoulders and the supple skin of his neck was showing. The pulse his body throw is resonating with this demon body and that could mean only one thing......His perfect mate was of age
He waited a long time until he could feel this pulse. He is a perfect demon with perfect pedigree and he knows the gods made another perfect soul that could match him and him only. The only thing he needed is to find this cave , the moment he thought that the front entrance of the cave bloke a wave of attacks strong enough to crumple a mountain. ...A  strong barrier.....nothing less than perfect
But while he was lost in his thoughts his mate was falling down and when he tried o catch the small frame his hands just passed right trough, this made both of them to feel heat waves inside both of them.This heat waves were the only thing that made Lord Sesshomaru to snap awake but his demon self took control, transformed and bring chaos in his land trying to find his mate to satisfy his lust.